I need your advice?

I just found that he doesn't wash his hands after peeing!😨 How can i tell him without letting him feel embarrassed 🙊

311

What Guys Said 11

• It isn't really that big of a deal for guys, but if you want to talk to him about it tease him for it. If you tell him bluntly that you don't like it you may come across as nagging him.

• Have a quiet chat about it and just tell him you'd prefer it if he did. I think it's perfectly acceptable to say you don't like that. My ex didn't. She would just occasionally use alcohol gel which put me off getting close to her sometimes. I began to think, if you shy away from washing your hands what other hygiene aspects do you overlook. That was my feeling anyway.

• Don't. It actually makes more sense to wash your hands BEFORE you touch your Richard. It's not a big deal though, it's just skin and it's not like he pissed all over his hand... at least I hope not.

• Go up to him real sexy-like and say, "Wash your hands or you can't touch me." The leave until he does.

• hahaha it could be beneficial to his immune system... Anywho, there isn't really a better way, just casually bring it up to him

• I’ll let you in on a little secret. Most of guys don’t, why? Because we keep our dicks spotless.

• You should wash his hands for him. Show him how its done.

• Tell him. Don't touch me with those pee pee hands.

• eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww

• "Wash your hands"

• Straight up lmfao that's nasty

What Girls Said 3

• Throw a soap at him everytime he leave the bathroom

• he needs to be embarrassed sis ew

• Just tell him