Does he want me tho?

Ok guys I know this is wrong but yesterday night I went out with my bf’s close friend to drink. First of all he accepted so he knew it was wrong. I had a few drinks I was tipsy but I told him in advance I flirt a lot when I’m drunk.. so I started flirting and I asked him if he thinks I’m sexy and he said yes you’re super sexy and then he was flirting too. Anyway he drove me home and outside of my house I wanted to kiss him and he was saying let’s fuck tomorrow because right now you’re drunk. He was not letting me touch him down there.. but he asked me he can touch me down there I said yeah he only did a little then realize he shouldn’t. He finally then kissed me with like tongue and everything. Anyway he kept saying is wrong but he couldn’t resist me. Then today we messaged each other and he tells me to forget everything because I’m in a relationship with the nicest guy he knows... but he went out knowing it’s wrong, he flirted back, kissed me back, touch my boobs and takes dirty to me. and now he wants to pretend nothing happened and be friends?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He is a very good friend of your boyfriend.

But sadly u are not good.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol this right here is this fools thot fantasy. All BS.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes