My friend says he's into me after we all ate out once and he never took his eyes off me while I was talking. Is it just me or is there some interest?

I started at a retail supercenter back in October. The real thing on my mind is one of our AP guys (undercover asset protection, Brad), I'd seen him around but we never talked until one day while helping Lanie (my new friend), he came up to us and asked for a cart. I asked which style from the back and he responded a shopping cart (at front of store. My dept. is closest to the back). After getting the cart, Lanie, Brad, and I spent the rest of our shift cracking jokes. Brad and I taking shots to one up each other. Since that day we all became fast friends.

Lately though I've noticed what I think are changes. Brad is the store's heartthrob which most ever girl is drooling over. I will admit he's handsome and I had some initial interest of making him a conquest but then we got closer. Anytime I'm overwhelmed and have a panic attack/cried at work, he'd always make it a point to come check on me.(One time bringing cookies, made direct eye contact with me while opening them up. Shared with the other girls but singled me out after. Yes. I took the cookie and made a ruffie joke.) When things went south in my home life, he and Lanie have been helping me non-stop to the point now that I feel a little helpless and want to repay them. Dad won't let me use his vehicles which forces me to look for rides. Lanie picks me up and Brad drops me off. He works the AP job and installs garage doors so I know he is exhausted most days.(As payment I helped him one night. 3-4 hours talking, working, and flirting I think.) I told Lanie that, Shay (who really wants him) tried to get him to visit her at the store but he said he was at a job site and didn't know when he'd be done. That was the same night I sent him a text asking if he would be my ride if he were in the area and not busy. He ended up coming to get me and we finished the job together. So far he never has failed to give me a ride (even when he looks exhausted). Is he just being nice or is he interested in me as more than friends?

02