I'm 18 and a virgin, is it normal? should I have sex for losing virginity?

I'm confused, pls help.

511

What Girls Said 5

• Slow the banging train down.
    You are fine it may not feel normal because everyone's doing it. Don't just stump into bed to feel normal or join the club.

• 2d

My advice is this do it when you've found someone you really love and you can give yourself too her and know for sure that's what you want. If you find a girl because you want sex fight your temptations and deal with them before they deal with you. By deal I mean make the experience happen.
      Your intentions are important but just be mature about it.
      It's seriously not just you bang then go for guys or even a girl that can be the case. But it's just something that should be shared for the right reasons more than the just sex reasons.

• 2d

Thanks for advice, I learn

• 2d

No problem

• Why is it that everyone seems to think it is bad being a virgin and wanting to lose it? First the girls are asking it, and now the guys. What trash news article are you reading that it is bad to be one?

• 2d

I don't know, just my friends all want to lose, and they persuade me to do so.

• 1d

So if they jump off a cliff does that mean you will too?

• 1d

No, I'm considering it seriously

• It's perfectly normal. I was a virgin until 28. And plenty of others are just the same.

• 2d

Oh, my friends told me sex is really good, I shouldn't keep virgin later than 18

• 2d

It is really good, but you don't need to rush into it.

• It's fine, there's nothing wrong with waiting just a little while.

• That is totally fine, I had my first kiss and sex a few weeks before turning 23 years old. So it's totally fine, just please, don't use a girl as my ex did...

What Guys Said 11

• My wife and I were both virgins until our wedding day at mid 20s.

And many of my friends also save theirs until around their mid 20s.

So I think you're normal.

PS: don't just lose for the sake of losing it. The First Time is very memorable and oth my wife and I remembered it for many Anniversaries already.

• 2d

Wow, really? many people around me are rushing into sex and they persuade me to do so, telling it's really good.

• 2d

Wow, I learn, thanks again 😘

• 2d

Treasure your virginity with pride.

Virginity is overvalued by some, but it is not valueless as portrayed by many in GaG.

Seek love. Lose to the one you love and who loves you in return, preferably in a committed relationship like marriage.

Its different when you make your First Time special.

• Just enjoy some relief by masturbating in private and then when you meet the right girl, then you can proceed from there. Try to avoid masturbating to porn too often, use your imagination for stimulation. Porn can be addictive and can lead to arousal problems and erectile dysfunction.

• Definitely normal. And you wouldn't want to get with a girl just so you could say you we're not a virgin. And you're just using her, and what kind of girl would want that?

• 2d

I haven't decided to lose, I'm confused what I should do

• 2d

Don't let social pressure make your choices for you. As for me, I'm 30 and I'm still a virgin, even though I have had opportunities to lose my virginity. It's a lifestyle I intentionally choose, and I don't intend to break it until I am married. I view my virginity as a gift to my wife, not something that I have to give away when I hit a certain age

• 2d

Thanks for advice! I learn

• 18 is still pretty dam young.

Don't stress out and just throw it out the window. Wait for a girl that deserves it.

• First time sex is really thrilling, why hurry and sleep with the wrong person and regret it the whole life. It's worth waiting...

• 2d

Thanks for advice, dude

• Yes, it's normal. And yes, you should have sex for losing virginity.

• It is completely normal. Just don't rush things.

• As normal as can be.

• no you shouldn't

• Normal

• what!!! YOU ARE NOT NORMAL!!! FAST LOSE VIRIGNITY BRO

• 2d

can't wait to tell all my friends that i met someone on gag who is 18yo and virgin!!!