My boyfriend wrote a beautiful poem for a random girl, for me he wrote something that's difficult to be called a love poem... Is it a proof he's not in love?

I found out my boyfriend wrote a really beautiful poem for a girl he was seeing before me. He never wrote any about me (it's the second year we're dating), so I got jealous and started asking him to write one for me. What he wrote could be taken for a note to his mother, at best... While the poem for that girl really showed he was very passionate about her. I don't want to keep begging.

Is it normal he doesn't feel passionately in love with his girlfriend but he did about a girl who he was only seeing and who had no interest in him? Should the lack of affection be a reason good enough not to continue this relationship? I'm close to going crazily obsessed about this whole poem thing...

Girls, knowing your boyfriend wrote such a poem for such a girl, would you also be jealous and expect one fo you too?
Guys, is it a proof he's not in love with me?
Please, help.

03