Is it a sign of disinterest if he never initiates a texting conversation?

I met a guy 2 weeks ago. I think he's interested in me and I think I like him too. I somehow got his number and started texting him. So far we've had some amazing conversations over text. Just one problem: I'm always the one who initiates a conversation. After I do, though, he's always really into it and he tries to keep the conversation going asking me questions about me and everything. I tried giving him some time to see if he'd start texting me, but so far he doesn't. I feel like I'm bothering him if I have to start the conversation every time :/

From what I've heard and seen so far he's a shy, sweet person.

Any advice? :)
  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (please comment)
    Vote C

16