If my BF's penis is touching the tip of my vagina (ready to enter), what are the odds of boyfriend stopping if I told him I'd rather cuddle instead?

210

What Guys Said 10

• I've stopped when asked further along than that so if he's a decent human being he will stop regardless of when you tell him no.

• Well, if he's not a rapist he'll stop but it will be a major buzzkill.

• Just don't get yourself in that situation. Makes life easier for both parties.

• Most men have no self control. I would honor your request.

• then dont even let it get to that point if ur just gonna shut the door on him

• He'd better since you would be revoking consent.

• Once is ok. More than once. He won’t like it

• Any reason?

• not likely... but i doubt he'd call you back.

• Just hope he isn't the standard date rapist

What Girls Said 2

• If he is a decent person who genuinely cares about you, the odds should be 100%. You have the right to revoke consent at any time, even in the middle of sex. If you tell him to stop, he needs to stop. Period. That being said, he may be disappointed about it and it could cause a strain on your relationship if it's something that happens often.

• He has to stop immediately when you say no. Though, I wouldn't blame the guy for being bummed out.