Why does he keep coming back when I try to end things?

Like when I say to him I’m done because of how he treats me he’ll just read the message and say okay, then I blocked him and he’ll message me on something I forgot to block him on, and he’ll start talking to me again completely ignoring what i wrote, I mean he isn’t my boyfriend and I know we ain’t serious but I do have feelings and I can’t be treated like he treats me anymore I can’t pretend. He’ll always make excuses like he’s “busy” at work or out but really he’s out with his “lesbian girl mates” lol as if I’m gonna believe that I’m not silly🤣, I just don’t get why he’s not letting me go he just keeps coming back.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Take a selfie with a dude smiling into the camera next to you and he'll probably not want to try and look like a fool in front of another guy.

I would walk away if I saw a pick of her with a guy that looked like more than friends.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well he does it with other girls, goes out and takes selfies with them and videos them so...

• Show All
    • Please don't do any *head in between legs* poses
      But this idea os actually useful. Post a picture with a guy and he'll get ir

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I had an answer for you but I can’t believe I’m experiencing the same thing even now.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh really?

• Show All
    • *getting

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Here's the sad thing you know what type of person he is you know what he does and you know you hate it forget him coming back why do you keep taking him back there's a reason why you keep blocking him and you keep trying to kick him out of your life. So now you got to ask yourself do you really deserve better and are you strong enough to get rid of this dude. if he's saying and doing rude things to you you don't need them in your life you better off without him

1|0
    0|0
  • Agh! Here comes my favourite part into play. The post-breakup drama🤣🤣

Listen, Guys are clingy towards girls they get sex from. He'll try to contact you repeatedly until he finds another young girl to have sex. Most guys stop at that point. Some are thirsty as heck and will continue to get you back even if he has one more side chick. All in all, he wants to have sex with you "AGAIN" since he doesn't have a girl rn. If you go back to him, he might trear you better than before for 2-3 days but eventually, you'll come back to the same position as before.

So my personal suggestion- Avoid him and block him everywhere or even tell him that you don't want ANY contact.
    Rest is your life and you are mature enough to take decisions on your own for your personal well being and I have no right to tell you what to do.

Just don't let yourself be used.

1|0
    0|0
  • U need to be firm coz he feels easy to be physical wid u

1|0
    0|0
  • He's doing it and will keep doing it as long as you allow him to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause you’re too beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds the abusive type. Be careful.

1|0
    0|0
  • That’s annoying haha

0|0
    0|0
  • aim for the head.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes