Why does he keep coming back when I try to end things?

Like when I say to him I’m done because of how he treats me he’ll just read the message and say okay, then I blocked him and he’ll message me on something I forgot to block him on, and he’ll start talking to me again completely ignoring what i wrote, I mean he isn’t my boyfriend and I know we ain’t serious but I do have feelings and I can’t be treated like he treats me anymore I can’t pretend. He’ll always make excuses like he’s “busy” at work or out but really he’s out with his “lesbian girl mates” lol as if I’m gonna believe that I’m not silly🤣, I just don’t get why he’s not letting me go he just keeps coming back.

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Take a selfie with a dude smiling into the camera next to you and he'll probably not want to try and look like a fool in front of another guy.

I would walk away if I saw a pick of her with a guy that looked like more than friends.

• Well he does it with other girls, goes out and takes selfies with them and videos them so...

• Please don't do any *head in between legs* poses
      But this idea os actually useful. Post a picture with a guy and he'll get ir

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I had an answer for you but I can’t believe I’m experiencing the same thing even now.

• Oh really?

• *getting