Why are some men controlling?

Like they’ll say you can’t chat to other guys, but they can chat to other women and not think about your feelings kinda control

513

Most Helpful Guys

• It's in our genes and it's not controlling, a wife shall obey her husband cause he's her everything, he loves you, take good care of you, always there for you, makes you happy ans provide for you, why wouldn't you listen to him?

Personally i won't tell her to do something that i'm not able to do in the 1st place...

• Well that’s out of context for me because me and him ain’t serious and official he hardly talks to me and we’ve never been out in public properly we was just pointless really but he got all serious with other men tho so trying to control me and my feelings so I couldn’t see anyone else but he could see other women and take them out...

• He shouldn't be seeing anyone else other then you, such guy doesn't deserve you...

If your his only love, he will treat you like this...

• They're insecure, basically. They fear other guys, that they can take you away. They also fear you having control. They believe that they can only keep you by keeping you prisoner. Perhaps they dealt with loss as children, who knows. Many such guys have a deep seated resentment towards women.

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex used to make me block male friend's I have known for years before him/ I couldn't sit in my male co worker's brand new BMW/ I had to answer texts or calls in front of him
    He broke up with me then less than a week later he was sleeping with his female friend while I was begging him to come back.

Moral of the story: Don't take that insecure shit! Unless you are also controlling then it evens out!