Fathers, How Would You Feel About This?

DISCLAIMER: I am NOT in this situation. However, imagination is too active.

Let’s say your daughter met a successful/older man from aboard via social media while she was still a minor. Once she became an adult the man came, approached you asking for your daughters hand in marriage while explaining what had happened all these years. What would you think? And what would you say?
Updates:
4d
BUMP

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_x8e8QwPofc
    No daughter of mine is allowed social media.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd beat him to the ground. This isn't the early 1900's or earlier, its her choice who she wants to marry and if she fucks up her life she has only herself to blame.

But because of this I wouldn't let her marry with him.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Just because he asked you for permission?

• 3d

Yes... It's not my place to control my daughters life if she is over 18 and if he still believes in that shit then well... He got it coming...

• I don't have a daughter but if this happened 20 years from now, my reaction would depend on his age, if he was like early 20s I'd tell him to fuck off, if he's late 20s I'd beat his ass, and if he were 30+ I'd shoot him,
    But this is an odd question "from your imagination" kinda suspect

0|0
    0|0
  • Id be shock for sure, before i can approved i need to know this man more and i have to make sure his attention to my daughter is genuine. I have to admit it wouldn't be easy for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really judge but I would still guide her at all cost. If nothing bad ever happened to them then that shouldn't be a problem. I would still do some more interview to that guy tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want them being with a foreigner. If the guy is American, is the kind of person I would approve of, and is no more than 20 years difference at the most then I'd probably be alright with it.

0|0
    0|1
  • "I don't fucking own her. Ask her."

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh fuck no. You gotta shoot that fucker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think NO.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would beat him to a bloody pulp.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Ahaha, why?

• Show All
    • 4d

Would there be any exception? Any way you’d accept him?

• 3d

No. Grooming is fucked up.

What Girls Said 2

• My dad would probably be like “Is this your old high school teacher” and crack the banter with him lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Well funny i came across this.
    I don't know how my parent's will react but be mad for sure lol.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes