Found my boyfriend download Tinder.. What should I do?

So we together for a year now..

I was angry about other things and have a small fight with him. He said "too drama" to me. But overall, he's not too angry he can still joking around. (i think )
After that, he went to his friend (he plans to go before we fight)

I have his sim card, and suddenly I receive a Tinder code I got so mad I called him immediately.
Ofc he will not be honest with me. He just said: my friend has one, and he wants to show me sth on it, so I download it.
I asked why he couldn't show you through his phone?

I am so upset right now, I was cried for an hour for the fight we had, and then I found out he tried to download the tinder.
I don't know should I just break up.. because I consider this as cheating sign tbh..

Guys, what was he thinking.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• It is a very bad sign.

If you can be without him, unless he has a better excuse, I would leave.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont jump to conclusions with over-reactions...
    Seek the whole matter first.
    Just coz you get tears doesn't mean you are correct and he is bad.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

I was so mad, and he said ok he would not use it or download it
      but also he can't as his sim card was with me he couldn't get the code

• 22h

Relations need to be handles with care, may be extra care if they matter u.
      Sometimes its good to be angry and moody, but at the end u need to. sit and think about the matter for a while.
      Why this happened? What i missed? What i shld do? What is good next?

Don't listen to people who are giving u stupid advices to dump him or download tinder for yourself. They havnt been in relationship, they can never be in a healthy relationship.
      They just do tit for tat things.

Its your relationship, you will know what to do if u sit and think properly and talk about it only with him.

What Girls Said 4

• Download tinder and go on a date with a guy, then make him your boyfriend instead

0|0
    0|1
    • 1d

I did download it and i told him as well. Im so sad rn.

• Maybe it was a spur of the moment thing your boyfriend did while he was hanging out with his friend? For all you know, the friend may have downloaded it for him. I think you may be overreacting a bit. How exactly is downloading tinder cheating? It's not polite for sure, and I also think it's not a good sign that he downloaded it, but it may also really just have been for the reason he stated. Although I agree that it doesn't really make sense that his friend could not have shown him whatever it is he wanted to show - though perhaps the profile in question already blocked him?

It does sound like you might need to talk about what is and isn't ok for both of you in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Yes he also said he's friend download it for him. But I hear his friend was doing phone call.. I don't know

• “I don’t know should i just break up.. because I consider this as a cheating sign tbh..”

I think you just answered your own question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dump him.

0|0
    0|1
    • 1d

I am thinking about it it is so hard

Recommended myTakes