Found my boyfriend download Tinder.. What should I do?

So we together for a year now..

I was angry about other things and have a small fight with him. He said "too drama" to me. But overall, he's not too angry he can still joking around. (i think )
After that, he went to his friend (he plans to go before we fight)

I have his sim card, and suddenly I receive a Tinder code I got so mad I called him immediately.
Ofc he will not be honest with me. He just said: my friend has one, and he wants to show me sth on it, so I download it.
I asked why he couldn't show you through his phone?

I am so upset right now, I was cried for an hour for the fight we had, and then I found out he tried to download the tinder.
I don't know should I just break up.. because I consider this as cheating sign tbh..

Guys, what was he thinking.

42