• I don't know, for some reason it juts does. Makes her look badass lol

And i love badass women lol

• Hahah yeah no that’s fair

• Unless she can’t watch her mouth where it’s inappropriate, I don’t care
    Besides, I don’t trust people that don’t swear

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I fucking hope not considering I swear a lot... I think it'll vary depending on the individual guy on whether they mind or not.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 45

• As long as it's not overdone, it can be kind of cute. Anything overdone doesn't help. But I found it is more attention getting and also something to cover up, not express, feelings sometimes. Swearing in some situations is quite funny, but doesn't always help communicating.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it when a girl swears. It shows she’s got attitude and, as I’m a guy that swears, it can ease the tension in any situation making me feel more relaxed in her company. To be honest it’s difficult to find a woman these days that doesn’t swear and I think that’s great!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup
    I care when anyone swears, usually I try and make a joke about it to show how ridiculous the swearing sounds if it were to be taken literally :P

Example
    My friend was talking about going 4-wheeling and "getting stuck in the fucking mud" to which I pointed out she probably shouldn't be fucking in the mud, it's unsanitary and you might get some mud where (I hope) nobody would want mud.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find swearing unflattering for both men and women.
    Occasional swearing is fine, but it can easily become too much. I simply do not see a need for swearing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer that she did. I dont want to be in the situation that I'm guarding my own speech while I'm around her. I also dont want to have traditional relationships, so that something that comes along with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. It may get annoying if every second word was a swear, as it would indicate you lack an extensive vocabulary to express yourself, making you seem less intelligent.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it at all. I think it's tacky and strips them of their feminity a little bit. I don't even cuss that much myself but some women do it nowadays like it's going out of style

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much in excess is a bad thing, and yet I can't say I don't fall for the potty mouth especially in certain circumstances :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if they do it sometimes it isn't all to bad I think. But I don't like it when people swear often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the type of guy. I think the good ones will not like you swearing or talking rude on a daily basis. On the other hand, if you do it in a justified situation or as part of a joke I think there’s nothing wrong with that, on the contrary.

0|0
    0|0
  • After seeing people swearing just for the sake of swearing, sounding serious and still lying like anything, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, if it's continuous like in every sentence then yeah otherwise not much

2|0
    0|0
  • No it is good for you to release as you would in my face with me

2|0
    0|0
  • I definitely do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Swearing is so commonplace these days it's really lost its purpose. So I think avoiding it is pretty classy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in the slightest what's good for the goose is good for the gander lol

1|0
    0|0
  • It's cool if it's occasional but not all the time lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on her age and location. also the manner and reason she's swearing

1|0
    0|0
  • i do. over swearing makes people like like dumb goose shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some do and some don't. I personally don't mind it. There are bigger problems in the world than whining about others vocabulary.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont swear and a lot of people i know do so i learned not to care. Matter of prefrence

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls who swear (use profanity) are high on my list of dealbreakers.

0|0
    1|0
  • I like when a woman swears

It means that she’s not a traditional ladylike proper princess

0|0
    0|0
  • In bed it's a turn on. Out of the bedroom it's immature. For both men and women.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I highly dislike it when it gets to being to much

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. But it depends on the type of relationship we have

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you care

• As I said it depends on the type of relationship between us that determines how much I care.
      Although swearing is poor attiquette.

• Depends on how much. Too much swearing when the situation doesn't call for it is a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmmm true what’s too much

• Swearing in general conversation without using the swear words to emphasise something which needs them.

An incorrect example "I can't find my other fucking shoe" or "chocolate is my favorite flavor of fucking ice cream"

A correct example: (has just discovered the milk leaking in the bag) "shit! The milk has soaked everything"

• Oh true I swear like the incorrect example oops

• I don't swear
    So i don't like that attitude
    But some guys dig it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t like it, but I don’t like that I cuss myself

0|0
    0|0
  • As with most things in life, do everything in moderation, including swearing. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• I love this question. I swore this morning a bit to my best friend and he told me he is doing me a favor for when I get into the next relationship. He says he doesn't like to hear women do it , it makes em look hood rat ish. I said I shouldn't but I do but its not habitual, its just one of those instances when you gotta let out some heavy shit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women swearing does not seem ladylike to me. Women should be held to a higher standard of vocabulary. Not just throwing in cuss words because you're too stupid to come up with a proper expression.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really, only when they feel annoying and want to tease you about it...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think anyone likes %$!@!*@# swearing. I don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t fucking care if they do

2|1
    0|3
  • I don't think it makes much difference. It has become so prolific now that it's socially acceptable,

1|0
    0|1
  • Who gives a fuck

3|1
    0|3
  • they shouldn’t. it’s our choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine thinks it’s hot, but I think it depends on the specific person

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine does not.