Guys, what would u think?

I love my boyfriend so much. I only want to make him happy, and I always put his want/need before mine. I’d probably take physical pain to make him happy (at least sexually). I think I’d take a bullet for him.

If ur girlfriend was like this would u think she is crazy? Desperate? What would u think?
Updates:
What would u do if ur girlfriend jumped in front of a moving bullet to save you?
By pain I mean sexual pain. Like anal is painful for girls but I’d do it if it makes him happy. Anything to make him happy sexually and emotionally.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think she loved me as much as I love her.

Why do you want some sexual pain though does your guy like it?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know but I would do it if wants it. No hesitation

• Show All
    • And no. We are not gonna do it until marriage.

• Awesome!!! I pray that you two can wait till then.

O ok anal. The way we do it. It does not hurt. If you do it the right way it won't hurt. Just time patience stretching and LUBE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• The sentiment is very sweet, but I wouldn't want my girlfriend to subject herself to any pain, just for my sake. If your boyfriend does want such a thing, he doesn't love you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would anyone have a probably with the person that says they love having that person's person happiness and pleasure as a top priority?
    If you don't, are you really a girlfriend?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok but what about my update?

• Show All
    • Like a year?

• It would be shitty. Especially if it killed her. However, a year goes by pretty fast. That's still a pretty new relationship.

Also, anal isn't painful for every girl. Just saying.

• I think you shouldn't take physical abuse for noone. the tought of going through pain for someone is decent but in doing so you are degrading your value

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need to satisfy anyone's wants. You're not desperate but this reeks of submissiveness

0|0
    0|0
    • How would u feel if ur girlfriend of one year did this? Say that she survived.

• Hah. Not that i want her to prove it. I would rather want to keep her away from all dangers instead. I would want her to survive, that's the whole point.

• I don't think you're crazy. But i hope he's really worth it though or i think you're a fool.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes