Guys, what would u think?

I love my boyfriend so much. I only want to make him happy, and I always put his want/need before mine. I’d probably take physical pain to make him happy (at least sexually). I think I’d take a bullet for him.

If ur girlfriend was like this would u think she is crazy? Desperate? What would u think?
What would u do if ur girlfriend jumped in front of a moving bullet to save you?
By pain I mean sexual pain. Like anal is painful for girls but I’d do it if it makes him happy. Anything to make him happy sexually and emotionally.

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think she loved me as much as I love her.

Why do you want some sexual pain though does your guy like it?

• I don't know but I would do it if wants it. No hesitation

• And no. We are not gonna do it until marriage.

• Awesome!!! I pray that you two can wait till then.

O ok anal. The way we do it. It does not hurt. If you do it the right way it won't hurt. Just time patience stretching and LUBE