Do you think that watching MGTOW videos all day are healthy?

https://youtu.be/Ni0iwwCHlig
Imaging if you listen to people talking negative about women all day, that women definitely make you angry at them. Same goes for women too. I think that society is so messed up today because we cultivate our on bubble and never take in any new thoughts, hence why where so easily manipulated.

622

Most Helpful Girls

• It seems like an echo chamber. I think echo chambers tend to be toxic af, regardless of what they are about.

• Well I definitely think the next big war would be because of people being in there’s own bubble and seeing each other as the enemy

• lmao Love how hard that guy is trying to say that he is able to seduce women.

• Lol your probably the only who actually watched the video

• No, many women can and do say good things about men. Thanks for MHO.

• Well maybe they should ask the question in other places instead of just New York