Is It Ok For A Guy In A Relationship To Check Out Other Girls? Explain Why Or Why Not?

Is it normal for y’all hoes excuse me I mean guys to look at other girls while in a relationship?Is It Ok For A Guy In A Relationship To Check Out Other Girls? Explain Why Or Why Not?
  • No it’s not ok
  • Yes it is ok
Most of you guys are saying yes but y’all claim y’all are so visual so wtf is going on? 🤔

1329

Most Helpful Guys

• For me no, your focus should be only on your girl /boy

• I don't think a guy should be checking out other girls if he is in a serious relationship. The whole point of a relationship is that you are committed to someone. If you see another girl who you think is very attractive, I don't think there's anything wrong if you appreciate her beauty. But if you go so far as to check her out and fantasize about her, that is pretty much the same thing as cheating.

Most Helpful Girls

• Honestly, it’s not okay. Guys cheat more than girls, so girls are constantly trying to please guys so they won’t want to cheat. By them checking out other girls makes it not okay at all. especially if it’s noticeable. men are constantly complaining about how women cheat and how they are “hoes” but most of us don’t cheat and are loyal. all a girl wants, is to be yours;to know that you don’t even pay attention to other girls because you are so in love with her. for you to make her feel like she’s your world. that’s all a woman wants and you can do that by respecting her enough to not look at other woman. at least that’s my opinion.

• I chose "no" but I guess it's natural to check out attractive people, BUT it's unacceptable to make it obvious in front of your partner. (Although I think it's rude to blatantly stare, regardless)