Isn't it wrong to force others in believing what you believe?

So, our tutor...

He says many things, some of those things are highly disturbing.

By the way, it's a GIRLS ONLY class.

"Men and women can not, and should not be friends. Friends shouldn't be of opposite gender. You girls shouldn't talk to guys, because guys are not good at all, he would try to... You know... be in a relationship with you. I expect you to obey me."

"You girls shouldn't think that 'Why should women take the husband's last name after marriage?' That's how the world works, logic doesn't answer everything!"

"If you run off with a guy to marry, I would never forgive you. Love marriage is wrong on so many levels! Arranged marriages are the best! I love how my mother and father were married, they didn't even see each other before the marriage. You betray your parents if you do it. I expect you to obey me."

He says we shouldn't talk to guys, guys are bad, evil monsters, harassers, etc.

"Girls' favourite colour MUST BE pink or red, it shows femininity. But now a days, we have these weak men who like pink! How sad!"

"You need not to choose your life partner for you. That's your parents' job, they'll help you find your partner, you just have to accept him or decline. Leave it to your parents!"

"Besides, women are the weaker gender, restrictions on you are apt and appropriate! Let me tell you how you are weak, you are physically weaker, shorter and smaller. You are more emotional, while us men tend to be more logical! Men could be more intelligent too, just look at the world around you. Everything is built and is being maintained by men."

"Women can't keep a secret, women also tend to get scared easily! I used to scare the girls of my class by throwing cockroaches and lizards at them, haha!"

"No matter how modern you be, always respect traditions and follow them."

"You women are weak just like Eve, the first female, being punished!"

All of these things were said by him.
I dislike how he expects us to obey him that way. His views...
Or is he right?
  • He's right.
  • Neutral.
  • He's wrong.
    Vote C

213

Most Helpful Guys

• He's a total nut job. I wouldn't even sit and listen to his demented view of what a woman is. The very first thing was about men not being able to just be friends with women. That's something way too many men think. Men that think that think sex is the most important thing and that men can't be around women are not the kind of guy you wan't to be around or with in a relationship with. I have had many female friends throughout my life. My two closest friends are women I've known for 20+ years. We've never had any type of relationship other than friendship. We talk about everything and both of their husbands have no problem with their friendship with me. Some guys on GAG will say or think that my friends must be ugly for me to not want sex with them. One of them is average looking and the second one is a beautiful woman.

Why do you have to listen to him? You said he is your tutor. Why do you have to go to him? He sounds like you are his child. He sounds like a cult leader where they have to brainwash everybody so they will listen and be his subordinate.

I went back and read the whole thing. The bottom line... Get out of his class. Everything he says is wrong in so many ways.

• Wrong in so many ways. Listen, learn but what anyone says is only their opinion and should be thought of as that.

• I know right?
      Why should I must like pink when I like blue? πŸ˜‚
      He's crazy...
      Why is he so desperate to make others obey him?
      Why should he decide whom should I talk to? He's not I.

Most Helpful Girl

• What a load of bullshit! We are all individuals, and have the perfect right to believe what we think is true, be friends with who we like, do whatever we want to do, as long as it is legal.

Sound like this guy is trying to brainwash you!

• He may have tried to brainwash a lot of girls then...
      He's crazy...
      Some of the things are highly disturbing.

• The world would fall apart if men and women are kept apart...
      Why should we stay away from half population of the world?

• 3d

Thank you for MHG!