Do you think the way men go from nice to hostile when they find out a girl is trans is indicative of men only caring about women because of vaginas?

For example in the story above, this girl is trans and she was seeing a guy who was constantly wanting to date and see her. She eventually told him she was trans to get rid of him and he goes from lovely dovey, I want to see you to hostile in 100. In addition to that, he tries to threaten her by outing her to the entire town and when she went to the gym yelled loudly and told everyone she was a man and even attempted to have her thrown out.

Now, there are many stories of men negative attitude towards transwomen with them going from being very kind to total monsters towards them when they find out. In addition, even on gag many men on her refer to transwomen as "it" or refer to them as mentally sick and try to treat them as subhuman.

And the only difference between transwoman and CIS is a natural vagina. So can male attitude towards transwomen and hostility in general be a clear indicator that the prior motive for most men being nice to women is because they have a vagina and men just pretend to be really nice to get access to it for reproduction and sex?
  • YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
This is not about dating transgender women or forcing straight men to date transwomen. This is about men going completely psycho and aggressive when the girl does not have a vagina.
Trans women do not pretend to be women, they consider themselves women. Also, seeing how violent men get when transwomen reveal they are trans they are justified in not giving information immediately until they know who they are dealing with. Lastly, unless a transwoman is going to sleep with you then she does not need to reveal her status as trans. Do you think a woman you come up and flirt with needs to tell you right away she is HIV+?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No, it's because no one wants to be deceived.

I have ZERO interest in males, even if they've been surgically altered to appear female. And no amount of surgery or hormones will make a man a female, or a woman a male. While I support your right to do as you wish with your body, it doesn't obligate me to like it.

There are plenty of people who are attracted to trans folks. I'm not one of them, and I suspect that neither are the majority. As a trans person, you should respect that and be up-front about things. I'm not someone who would be hostile or violent, but some people would be (right or wrong), so you are taking a foolish risk by not being up-front.

But the big takeaway is: just because you alter your body to appear as the opposite gender does NOT obligate anyone to be attracted to you. If you believed otherwise, you were/are mistaken.

1|6
    0|1
    • I'm not trans.

• Show All
    • Re: your update -

Men don't care what plumbing some random person has. They DO care if a trans person pretends to be a woman when they were born a man and engages them in a romantic or sexual way. That's deception, and no one wants to be deceived.

A trans "woman" is NOT a woman, and that's never going to change. No amount of political correctness is going to change that.

• "Trans women do not pretend to be women, they consider themselves women."

That may be, but that does not make them women. And that's the root of this problem: WANTING to be something doesn't make you that thing.

Otherwise, THIS guy would be a lizard:

Do you think the way men go from nice to hostile when they find out a girl is trans is indicative of men only caring about women because of vaginas?

And this woman would be a cat:

The man believes he's a lizard, and the woman believes she's a cat. They've both had cosmetic surgery and other alterations. Did that make the guy reptile, or the woman a feline? No.

Trans surgery and hormones are the same thing: it may change your outward appearance, but it does not make you the opposite sex. That's reality. Anyone who believes otherwise is deceiving themselves, and may go on to deceive other people - some of whom aren't likely to take the deception well.

• 'And the only difference between transwoman and CIS is a natural vagina.'

Wrong. How about genetics? How about fertility? How about the way they process information? How about the way they relate to the world?

You are the one who has reduced women to nothing but a vagina here.

1|6
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• Kind of

0|0
    0|0
  • No, f*ck the Trans community, they are a lower class of people. They have seen hatred since they existed and will continue to into the future for a reason, it is justified. Has nothing to do with the fact that men only appreciate women for vaginas and sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • F No! I don't care what he claims to identify as he's still a man.
    and Trans vs. HIV is apples and oranges.

0|2
    0|0
  • No, it's indicative of the fact that men like women, and they don't like men who pretend to be women.

0|5
    0|0
    • It's not about vaginas. It's about being deceived by a man pretending to be a woman.

• No straight man wants another dick in a woman

It’s simple as that.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's more guys not wanting to be considered gay by their friends.

0|1
    0|0
  • No it’s because (these men) think trans women are men. They were attracted to a trans woman. They think she’s a man. That makes them homosexual. That is unacceptable. Therefore rage.

I think you can argue that most men wouldn't date if it weren’t for sex but that does r explain the anger you’re describing.

0|2
    0|0
  • I just dont want to date men are u serious its as simple as that you are what u are born anything else is just science experiments and mental illness

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

Recommended myTakes