Guys, are you attracted to overweight girls? Since, I've noticed more guys are dating overweight girls. What's your opinion?

~ I don't mean to offend anyone, its just something I've noticed a lot lately. Slim guys dating very over-weight girls.

Guys, is it cos you prefer your girl to have more "curves" or to feel softer when cuddling etc?
Or do you prefer slim girls?
What's the type of girl that your into?

(I mean physical attraction, not by their personality. Of course, if an overweight guy had an amazing personality, i would probably fall in love with him. This has happened to me before!) :) :)

~ by the way, I'm normal weight, 5 ft 7", 138 lbs and athletic ~ i go to the gym everyday! 💪🏻
  • Yes, I'm physically attracted to overweight girls.
  • It depends / sometimes
  • No, I'm not physically attracted to overweight girls.
    Vote C
Do guys just settle for whatever girl they can get? 🤔

145

Most Helpful Guys

• When chub turns to rolls it begins to impact a lot of ideas about not just the person's look but lifestyle, compatibility and competence. Anyone that freaks out over some pudged skin is stupid but I can't white knight someone that's definitively -obese-.

• In America, most guys date any girl they can get. Guys have trouble getting girlfriends and considering there are more overweight and obese girls compared to men, men either need to settle or remain single. Thin girls have many options: bad boys, older guys, sugar daddies. Some thin girls are lesbians, some are married, most are taken, or some are too picky. So thin guys date what they can get. I'm thin and I choose to remain single for many reasons. Eventually I will be moving to the EU where I'll get myself a thin girl from a place in the Eastern half of Europe.

• Yeah this seems to be true. I, myself get a lot of older richer guys approach me :) so i can see why an average guy would find it hard.

• Do you get approached in public? What is your typical reaction for a girl when an older richer guys approached you? Here in America most girls your age would be creeped out by an older guy approaching them for a date.

• Well, i like guys in their 20s and 30s approaching me. But any older than that, then it creeps me out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao I’m 5’0 ft 137 lbs. I’m “overweight” but I don’t look it. You can be over weight and still look good

• @pink2000 @kezharris
      if a girl looks in proportion wether thin or curvy and has a great personality then thats what attractive. Its more about looking good cos the girl exercises, eats healthy, has personal hygene

Looks are not as important as the media make out its more about personality and not been a nag, and appreciating a man for what he does for you.

• Ya pink... lol... go for a real man... a real mature sensible chat he promises
      🤪

• @manmeat I’m sorry I’ve got a man already