Guys, are you attracted to overweight girls? Since, I've noticed more guys are dating overweight girls. What's your opinion?

~ I don't mean to offend anyone, its just something I've noticed a lot lately. Slim guys dating very over-weight girls.

Guys, is it cos you prefer your girl to have more "curves" or to feel softer when cuddling etc?
Or do you prefer slim girls?
What's the type of girl that your into?

(I mean physical attraction, not by their personality. Of course, if an overweight guy had an amazing personality, i would probably fall in love with him. This has happened to me before!) :) :)

~ by the way, I'm normal weight, 5 ft 7", 138 lbs and athletic ~ i go to the gym everyday! 💪🏻
  • Yes, I'm physically attracted to overweight girls.
    Vote A
  • It depends / sometimes
    Vote B
  • No, I'm not physically attracted to overweight girls.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Do guys just settle for whatever girl they can get? 🤔

0|5

Most Helpful Guys

• When chub turns to rolls it begins to impact a lot of ideas about not just the person's look but lifestyle, compatibility and competence. Anyone that freaks out over some pudged skin is stupid but I can't white knight someone that's definitively -obese-.

3|0
    0|0
  • In America, most guys date any girl they can get. Guys have trouble getting girlfriends and considering there are more overweight and obese girls compared to men, men either need to settle or remain single. Thin girls have many options: bad boys, older guys, sugar daddies. Some thin girls are lesbians, some are married, most are taken, or some are too picky. So thin guys date what they can get. I'm thin and I choose to remain single for many reasons. Eventually I will be moving to the EU where I'll get myself a thin girl from a place in the Eastern half of Europe.

1|2
    0|0
    • Yeah this seems to be true. I, myself get a lot of older richer guys approach me :) so i can see why an average guy would find it hard.

• Do you get approached in public? What is your typical reaction for a girl when an older richer guys approached you? Here in America most girls your age would be creeped out by an older guy approaching them for a date.

• Well, i like guys in their 20s and 30s approaching me. But any older than that, then it creeps me out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao I’m 5’0 ft 137 lbs. I’m “overweight” but I don’t look it. You can be over weight and still look good

2|1
    1|1
    • @pink2000 @kezharris
      if a girl looks in proportion wether thin or curvy and has a great personality then thats what attractive. Its more about looking good cos the girl exercises, eats healthy, has personal hygene

Looks are not as important as the media make out its more about personality and not been a nag, and appreciating a man for what he does for you.

• Show All
    • Ya pink... lol... go for a real man... a real mature sensible chat he promises
      🤪

• @manmeat I’m sorry I’ve got a man already

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 43

• Honestly it would be more of a setteling type of thing for me. I am attracted to personality so I can be attracted to an over weight girl but physical attraction is for thin and fit. I think that is more commonly the case though... I mean curves are nice. And that is the reason a lot of the times but I think it is more often a thing of choosing to accept the weight for her beautify in personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • the demand for slim girls usually "outweighs" lol, the supply. there are a lot of guys that settle for what they can get. i am not one of them.

2|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @mook123 bigger girls can't help it sometimes. so many reasons for weight gain. i think they do the angles to show off their best assets one at a time.

• seven i agree there lots of cleavage 😊😊

• I personally am attracted to a good personality, if the girl/woman has a good personality but is overweight or skinny or in between then it doesn't bother me as much about her size, it bothers me if she has a cold heart and a selfish mind, but if she's funny, kind and caring but has a playful and/or devilish streak then I'll be interested... if she honest and to the point, then I'd be hooked

1|0
    0|0
  • Kez you are just under 10 stone witch is fantastic thats a very good weight and you are 5ft 7inch where do l start on this post lets see l would date a girl with a decent personality as l have a great personality are curves a new name for love handel, s l dont know l am about two stone overweight l dont drink or smoke l cook my own food /chicken /lamb/beef/ mince /pasta /etc/l eat lots of fruit and veg l dont have a chip pan l watch what l eat l dont use KFC/McDONALDS/well maybe 4 times a year l have one chinese /indian/takeaway once a week /l have broad shoulders and l dont look overweight l have a problem with my thyroid its under active l take a pill per day for that from the doctor now l would only date a fat girl if she was going to be losing weight it might take her a year to do that but l would not date an obese girl thats my choice l would rather stay single we all know what we like and who we would like to date but at times things dont work out like that in life some girls like older guys some like guys around there own age thats there choice l would never settle for whatever girl l could get/ l know who l like? and l wish l was a bit younger yep/ there is guys that feed there girls to make them very fat its a fetish it turns the guy on you can look it up on the internet they are called FEEDERS and EATERS very strange l class myself as a very normal guy lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Most overweiighr guys i know do have amazing personnality bc like if they get with a normal girl there never gonna cheat on her things like that

1|0
    0|0
  • low confidence guys who are afraid to ask out the pretty girls go with them. Also, you know they will put out fast B/c they don't have options. most guys move on from these girls quickly

1|1
    0|0
  • Frankly, I find them vaguely repulsive. It's a flaw, but it's me, so I deal. Like not liking brussel sprouts.

Thing of it is, sometimes, brussel sprouts are all that's available. I'd rather eat them then go hungry...

2|1
    0|0
  • It depends on what you mean by overweight but curvy yes, I did a Mytake recently on. This

1|0
    0|0
    • there's a lot of REALLY overweight girls who call themselves "curvy", to the point that the word has lost its actual meaning.

• Show All
    • It's always a struggle for me, do girls want guys to come up to them or do they want to be left alone

• Yeah i know what you mean. Some girls are too subtle, cos they get scared too (me included lol)

• guys have high hopes but low expectations when it comes to physical beauty.

1|0
    0|0
    • High hopes, but low expectations? Does this mean that they wish they could date a girl they find really attractive, but it's not what life is like for them, in reality?

• it includes that, but applies to pretty much everything when it comes to women. Attractiveness, sexual interests, relationship goals.. anything, really.

• It’s all down to the person for me. Who they are matters more than anything else.

1|0
    0|1
    • Or to answer your question properly... if our personalities clicked, yes I’d find them attractive

• Show All
    • Yup. I think I said something similar in another post. He can be handsome but have an asshole personality.

• It’s a shame more people don’t see it that way

• No. We aren't.
    "Do guys just settle for whatever girl they can get?" Sadly... yes, a lot of us have to, because so many females are fat now. The other option is being alone.

2|1
    1|0
  • Yes, I am. Bigger boobs, and meat on the bones!
    Not to mention, good cooking, and kinkier in bed!

1|0
    0|0
  • My opinion is there’s more desperate guys than there used to be. I prefer to keep the hog pen closed.

I like attractive girls.

3|0
    0|0
  • I despise the word "fetish" because it makes you seem abnormal. I think big girls are way sexier than small/thin girls. I have a buddy on here that loves redheaded girls. What a freak! Who would want that?
    Guys, are you attracted to overweight girls? Since, I've noticed more guys are dating overweight girls. What's your opinion?
    This is what I like.

1|0
    0|1
  • What you are seeing is guys settling for what they can get or genuinely being attracted to curvy girls.

1|0
    0|0
    • Most guys do settle for whatever girl they can get, but I should point out that looks are not the main thing most of us care about. I won't settle when it comes to personality.

• I like different body types, but it depends on how big a person is.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not attracted to them and would rather remain single instead.

3|1
    1|0
  • No. As others have rightly said, the guys who go after overweight girls only go for them because they can't get girls who are better looking or at least don't have the confidence to go for them.

Sometimes I think also maybe guys go for them because those girls have great personalities despite their looks, so they try to give the girl a chance. But those relationships don't tend to last if the guy isn't completely unattractive himself because the lack of attraction eventually kills it.

Guys who say they prefer overweight women are usually lying, either to others or themselves. It's like saying that you prefer a less attractive person over a more attractive person. Being overweight is a sign of bad health which is naturally unattractive.

2|0
    0|0
    • @Rinalira

I already answered you before on another question a few days ago. Move on, stop obsessing over it.

• personally no, i dont think thats shallow just personal opinion

2|1
    0|0
  • Some guys, who are tired of waiting or trying settle for whatever they can get.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm attracted to any girl whose got a great personality.

2|1
    0|1
  • I am not initially attracted to over weight girls. But if I get to know them. It’s not an issue.

2|1
    0|0
    • No. i do t think we settle. I think we see more than what is really there.

• I am attracted tp almost all body types, only the obscenely skinny or massively overweight get a pass from me

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm not physically attracted to overweight girls.

2|1
    0|0
  • A girls looks don't mean much to me. I go for personality over looks or sizes

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on whether she is overweight and not obese, and also how she carries her extra weight.

1|0
    0|0
  • "Thicc" girls are "in" right now, and are seen as attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but chubby girls, not obese but then we can get into a argument about what is actually "obese."

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks don’t matter all a girl needs is a good personality and a good smile

1|0
    0|0
  • If the ass looks round but no if her booty shaped like a square
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes