Is your masculinity "fragile"?

Apparently mine is, I've been told by a Tumblrina.
I meant for this tongue-in-cheek question to be directed towards men, but I wanted female opinions as well.

Not implying my female follows/followers had any type of masculinity. Haha.

1440

Most Helpful Girl

• No one has ever commented on my masculinity (or femininity) so I have no idea. I can guarantee that I wouldn't care if someone did say it was "fragile" though. Especially since I have no idea what that even means or how it's measured. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Women on Tumblr are the experts and arbiters of masculinity, what it means to be a male and how you should feel as a man.