Guys, would you ever make time for your ex?

lets say you guys were together but not anymore.
1000 miles away from her, would you ever video call her and text her like regularly for no reason?
or only when you still have sort of feelings left for her?
my ex's been doing that

11

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends if you totally know that person is romantically attached to you. Sometimes it feels like you don't know how you find that out these days, but I'm sure there's a truth in the chest that affirms it to yourself, if listening more to it all than just your own feelings.

And what could be ever done and in what timeframe? If it can't be done it might just BE done. And I wouldn't torture yourself.

• My ex would do that every few months.. I feel like she, for one, wanted to make sure she's still better off than me. For two, it's usually for something that makes me uncomfortable. As an example, one time she called me wanting a pep talk before a first date. Either way, we don't talk anymore.