Guys, would you ever make time for your ex?

lets say you guys were together but not anymore.
1000 miles away from her, would you ever video call her and text her like regularly for no reason?
or only when you still have sort of feelings left for her?
Updates:
my ex's been doing that

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Depends if you totally know that person is romantically attached to you. Sometimes it feels like you don't know how you find that out these days, but I'm sure there's a truth in the chest that affirms it to yourself, if listening more to it all than just your own feelings.

And what could be ever done and in what timeframe? If it can't be done it might just BE done. And I wouldn't torture yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex would do that every few months.. I feel like she, for one, wanted to make sure she's still better off than me. For two, it's usually for something that makes me uncomfortable. As an example, one time she called me wanting a pep talk before a first date. Either way, we don't talk anymore.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• No. I would move on with my life, forget about the ex and meet new people. If (and only if) you two still feel sth. after a while and you can forgive and forget about your break up, then maybe you can try.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could get news that my ex died and I wouldn't even blink.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have. We had a pet rat that I decided to take back home. I texted her I suppose about 5 months later, jokingly asking why did I take her with me?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no. I wouldn't do that unless I still had feelings for her

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.
    If they do that, they still have something left...

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't do that

0|0
    0|0
  • What’s the point?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would only do it if I still had feelings for her & maybe wanted to work it out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't contact any of my ex

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes