Is it okay for your boyfriend to answer his apartment door while only wearing his underwear for another woman?

This happened over a month ago to a friend. I say no, he says whatever.

1921

Most Helpful Guys

• well he's a grown ass man he can do what he wants. the second a woman tries to control a man is when she gets her heart broken. compromise dont try to control a man. most relationship problems start from this and then try to blame the man when in reality the woman is so controlling and manipulative the woman will never see she's the problem.

i hope he cheats on you.

• Thanks asshole. For the record, he was cheating on me with this bitch. Pretty much since she moved into our apartment building. And then he moved on to her EXACTLY one week after we broke up.

• Damn dawg, put some ice on it.

• then i have nothing else to say. have a nice day and enjoy thr situation you created 😁

• There is no objective verdict. If it makes you uncomfortable, a good partner would at least stop doing it from that moment on, and wouldn't need another reason.

Most Helpful Girls

• i say no. it's not appropriate; it's underwear. the people saying it's just like swimtrunks are wrong. a bra and underwear look like a bikini, but i doubt any of you would be fine if your girlfriend only wore her underwear to open the door to other men.

• It's definitely not appropriate for ANYONE to answer the door in their underwear, male or female.

Some people just don't care and do it anyway, or don't see the issue with it. Just ask him how he would feel if you answered the door in your underwear for another guy and see if his tune changes any...