Is it okay for your boyfriend to answer his apartment door while only wearing his underwear for another woman?

This happened over a month ago to a friend. I say no, he says whatever.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• well he's a grown ass man he can do what he wants. the second a woman tries to control a man is when she gets her heart broken. compromise dont try to control a man. most relationship problems start from this and then try to blame the man when in reality the woman is so controlling and manipulative the woman will never see she's the problem.

i hope he cheats on you.

0|0
    6|2
    • Thanks asshole. For the record, he was cheating on me with this bitch. Pretty much since she moved into our apartment building. And then he moved on to her EXACTLY one week after we broke up.

• Show All
    • Damn dawg, put some ice on it.

• then i have nothing else to say. have a nice day and enjoy thr situation you created 😁

• There is no objective verdict. If it makes you uncomfortable, a good partner would at least stop doing it from that moment on, and wouldn't need another reason.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• i say no. it's not appropriate; it's underwear. the people saying it's just like swimtrunks are wrong. a bra and underwear look like a bikini, but i doubt any of you would be fine if your girlfriend only wore her underwear to open the door to other men.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's definitely not appropriate for ANYONE to answer the door in their underwear, male or female.

Some people just don't care and do it anyway, or don't see the issue with it. Just ask him how he would feel if you answered the door in your underwear for another guy and see if his tune changes any...

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Is it okay for your boyfriend to answer his apartment door while only wearing his underwear for another woman?

0|1
    0|0
    • consent vs non consent. is this an actual thing men are confused about

• Show All
    • yes it literally is. bikini: going out in public, knowing people are going to look since it's a bathing suit.
      underwear: staying in private, knowing people are NOT going to look because you are in your delicates.
      the girl is literally reaching to push away the pic while the other girl is posing for the other. y'all are dumb.

• Both are the very same things and show the same amount of skin, except one is additionally made for water.
      Suddenly, they become shy just because one isn't made for water.

• That depends. Is he doing this for anyone/everyone or just women and/or a woman?

If he's doing so with anyone, it's still gross but I don't think you'd have anything to worry about.

If just for a woman, then there's a serious problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Time to leave the bs and bullshitters in the past.
    That shows no respect for
    himself, you nor the relationship
    you are in. If you stay, then you
    know what you're already dealing
    with when something happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people should cover up a bit when answering the door, you never know who may be on the other side. It doesn't matter what their gender is.
    That being said, it's just underwear. The way he dresses doesn't mean he wants anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did that at the mail-lady too, dont be dramatic... its not like everyone wants to fuck everyone because they saw them in underwear... what do you do at a waterpark?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't leave the house without clothes unless the house is on fire and you need to jump ship or something similar, but even then grab some pants on the way out the window.

0|0
    0|0
  • well i did it twice but not with my dick out i had my trousers xd

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not appropriate to answer the door for anyone but close friends in just underwear

0|0
    0|0
  • As a guy who worked delivering pizzas it happens a lot more then you would think

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah as long as he isn't whipping his dick out, most men have done it

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say he is waiting for her not you give a good kick

0|0
    0|0
  • No he should not just tell him the next time it will be homesexual

0|0
    0|0
    • Actualy get a guy to do that and tell him she is coming over. Break him of. Whatereve

• Yes he should cover up

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not cool

0|0
    0|0
  • Whats the big deal?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine if they're friends

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• He could’ve cracked the door. People knock on my door all the time. And i would be in my underwear. I’m not gunna get uncomfortable in my house just to answer the door. He probably didn’t think of it as something bad... because I didn’t either

0|0
    0|0
  • If he is comfortable enough in his underwear to answer the door, that’s on him. I don’t see it as a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I’m theory he had no idea who was at the door. So your question has been reshaped... it should be should he answer the door in his pants.

*queue additional info that was included as per usual*

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like him wearing his swim trunks to beach. I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m not sure why it matters. It’s not like he was jerking off or hitting on her. It’s also not like it’s different than wearing a bathing suit.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love that actually, especially if I’m there in only my underwear too

0|1
    0|0
  • Who the hell bothers answering the door at all, for anyone in their underwear?

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol try living in a college. You see your guy friends in boxers all the time

0|1
    0|0
    • Especially when doing theatre. I'm pretty sure just about everyone in my theatre group has seen me without a shirt and/or in my boxers.
      And quite frankly, you learn to not care.
      In fact I once got to a point of announcing that I'd be undressing, but also telling people to feel free to look.

• Yes but as long they tell the person at the door they need to get dressed first and not having the door wide open for them to see their bits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope kinda disrespectful

0|0
    0|0
  • He’s cheating on you.

0|1
    0|3
  • I don’t think there is anything wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm... No LMAO

0|0
    0|0
  • U can do like i did my ex just make jealous

0|0
    0|0
    • Act like a black man message me w his dick hard lol

• Show All
    • Is it bad for me to not care about him

• Well then those white guys can keep flashing there tiny white penis ro 8 and 9 years old while we enjoy getting pleasured by a real man 12 inches 2 be exact and I can't wrap my hand around his big black cock w Michael my ex I could touch my pointer finger and my thumb together. LADIES LISTEN UP IF U CAN MAKE THE OK SIGN AND TOUCH UR FINGERS TO GETHER
      WHILE U R JACKING HIM OFF. RUN!!! AWAY LADIES GET U A MAN THAT CAN at least MAKE HIS GIRL ODGASM ALL THESE WHITE BOYS R LIKE 7 MAYBE 8 INCHES AND SKINNY AS A MCDONALD STRAW WHEN COMPARED W A REAL BLACK MANS COCK IS 10 - 12 INCHES LONG AND AS FAT AS MY WRIST. I AM NOT LYING LADIES I PUT IT SIDE BY SIDE W MY WRIST. FACTS

• Not cool at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Well who’s the other women is the question lol... if it’s a delivery person whatever but if a girl is coming to hang out and he’s in his underwear is that really your boyfriend? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't own him so if he is going to cheat on ya better now than after marriage.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes