What qualities would you desire a woman to have to be considered as girlfriend material?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I don't ask for much, she just needs to be warm/cheerful and know how to crack a joke or two. About the looks , i'm just a 6 so i don't ask for more. About being smart i don't care much because a lot aren't and i like to educate people

0|0
    0|0
  • Loyal, respectful, attractive and sweet. If she knows how to cook well then it would be awesome.

0|0
    0|0
  • She needs to take initiative.
    Be outgoing
    Be attractive
    Be submissive
    Be smart
    Have a job
    Be ambitious

0|0
    0|0
  • Loyal and trustworthy are the most important things.

0|0
    0|0
  • To not be anonymous

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty, too many lying ass hoes

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty and respect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Loyal funny smart (but not too smart lol) and cute

0|0
    0|0
  • For me loyal and funny

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• men look for quality in a girlfriend. Are your clothes clean? do you work hard at your job? do you try hard in school? do you avoid swearing and doing bad things? do you work to improve your cooking and cleaning skills? are you prudent and cautious in your friendships? do you avoid getting drunk? do you take your time when you clean the house to make sure you do a good job? if you are pregnant do you make sure to exercise and to eat healthy food to make sure the baby is healthy? do you wear nice clothes? do you put a lot of time and effort into improving your written and oral communication? Do you try to improve who you are as a person? Are you affectionate with your words and your time and your tokens of kindness?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sweet, kind! And obviously.. You have to find them attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes