How do you get a man to be romantic with you?

I never had a man truly try a be romantic with me. Okay maybe I've had a couple guys Serenade me but I just felt uncomfortable especially because it was in public and it felt like it was more about them than me. Apart from that as much romance I've ever gotten was sharing a packet of Cola bottles with him when I asked for lemon sherbet and getting a bottle of fanta bought for me.

I've always wanted a man to sweep me off my feet and treat me like his princess but that's a far cry from reality but I see other girls get this type of attention from men so I wonder what they must be doing to get him to be romantic and charming with them. I've always been one of them girls who hates Valentines days and spends the night watching Bridget Jones eating Ben and Jerry's but I'd genuinely get really emotional even if a guy just bought me flowers.

422