How to make a guy friend that doesn’t like u like you more than a friend?

I have a crush on this guy he’s my friend I accidsnfly super friend zoned him too since I call him bro and fam all the time he thinks I only like him as a friend prob. I really like him a lot look wise and personality wise but so far it seems like he doesn’t like me like that

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Stop being "friendly" with him. Never use "bro" or "fam" or any other FZ terms with him ever again. You need to get him to see you as a woman he can be attracted to. So you need to start dressing a bit more sexy. Don't go full blown slut on him, just start dressing with tighter tops, show more cleavage, short skirt and so on. You also need to flirt with him and talk with him a bit on the provocative side. Compliment him, tell him his pants make his ass look good, tell him he looks big and strong in that shirt and so on.

1|0
    0|0
  • bro and fam lol
    you black fo she haha

well... the only way is to turn it sexual

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't! You can't make anyone do anything. All you can do is put yourself in the best light.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

How can I put myself in the best light

• 4d

Well that depends on the guy. We aren't all the same just like you women. I'd kind of have to know him. All guys are visual but like me for example while i find most women attractive I don't develop feelings for her until she shows me her tender side. her capacity to love. That makes me like playdough to woman and they can run roughsot over me at that point because i'll be smitten. Luckily women don't do that very often with guys they themselves don't have feelings for yet.

What Girls Said 1

• You gotta be what he wants

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

How can I be what he wants? Tbh I don’t even know what he wants in a girl but it seems like he wants every girl in the world but me like straight up I’m prob the only girl in his life that’s actually just a friend

Recommended myTakes