Rejection confusion?

Hello! Alright, so ima little confused. I have a tinder. I’ve had it for 4 months but don’t use it too often. I’ve reached out to guys I’ve matched with and they don’t respond. My pics are varied. Some with friends , myself family. I don’t realky need to prove myself, but I feel pretty content with who I am. This isn’t a huge deal at all. It just makes me wonder bc it has happened most times I reach out. Hmm I don't know honestly. No guy is worth getting upset about, I’m just wondering why this happens

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Find out what you do when reaching out, try to change the formula to figure out what maybe helps with your personality more.

It's all just time, you'll likely find someone you'll click with at some point.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I said to this one guy tonight, he was cute with all smiley. I feel confident doing so, if canbe a let down a little when that happens

• Most guy swipe every girl right without looking. It's not the way you approach them you might not be their type, or you have to high standards.
    I'm average and girls never make the first move.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I mean yess the guys I reach out to are attractive but I believe I am as well. I know I have a lot to offer as well. I was straightforward too. I just said: hey and you’re pretty cute (something like that) I mean we matched 2 months ago I don't know if that matters

• Show All
    • 6d

That’s possible. They went to my school, ik bc I've talked to them once

• 6d

Be faster next time

What Girls Said 1

• Same girl... Maybe they want an instagram type girls... Guys standards are HELLLA HIGH ON THAT APP.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes