Does it mean anything if a guy waits for you after a group event?

My guy friend waited for me so we could leave together at a holiday party. He lives in the opposite direction and didn’t leave with the friends that take the same route as him. I stayed behind to help clean up, and I noticed him standing by, waiting for me finish up. At this point it was just me, him, one other person and the party hosts. Before we part ways usually I notice he looks at me. I noticed he’s waited for me on a few other occasions too. Everyone else had gone already, and he was waiting for me to finish up whatever I was doing so we could leave together. In general, he’s a very friendly and mature guy, but I have no idea if he has any feelings for me. I definitely do for him though. Sometimes I hold out my palm to him, and he’ll take my hand a few seconds while we converse normally. The other day he did something weird, he winked at me with his left eye before saying goodbye. Another time he was thanking me for visiting him at an event, and then hours later thanked me again via text.

22