How to be an alpha male?

How to be an alpha male?
How to be an alpha male?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Start by not calling yourself that, truly dominant men do not need such labels to be on top of things, they speak with action.

The rest is self-confidence and being able to take charge of a situation, be strong, but know your limits.

But also be respectful, that is where many mess up and end up becoming a joke, showing respect means you will get respect, no one respects some one who pushes others around in a crude attempt at showing off.

1|0
    0|0
  • To endeavour to acquire these four main virtues:

Strength, Courage, Mastery... And most importantly, Honour.

To always seek to improve yourself in all ways possible, to not fear confrontation, to be honest and truthful... To fight...

So few millennials will ever understand this...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't show "weak" emotions or really any emotion unless it really warrents it (more like anger), be confident, don't care about what others say, take charge, be social, don't be a leach, don't really open up to much, pick your battles, best to be a bit jacked, be a gentleman but don't worship women, don't let anyone male or female take advantage of you, act like a man, be skeptical, a bit controversial and be a good leader.

0|0
    0|0
  • Step one. Stop asking how to be one. You're already headed the wrong direction. Step two. Follow step one, the rest will come.

1|0
    0|0
  • No it has nothing to do with looks, or even money, although the money helps. Attitude and when I say attitude you need to look at everything and say damn they made this mini for me cool. Perception and attitude, and if anyone thinks I am joking, lol. You can stare down the barrel of a tank if you got the balls and attitude behind it

0|0
    0|0
  • Be confident
    Take control of your situations
    Don’t be a bitch
    Take no shit from idiots
    Show your physical dominance

0|0
    2|0
  • According to every example on the Internet and TV an alpha has a small dick, insecurity issues and shouts buzzwords really loud.

0|0
    1|0
  • The whole concept is bullshit! Just be you, and Stop listening to dating coaches online, they aren’t helping you

0|1
    0|0
  • Be alpha from Mechanical Animals.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|1
  • The 1st rule of alpha males is: You do not talk about alpha males

0|0
    0|0
  • You don’t you either are one and have been one of you’re not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not give a shit, and you odn't need muscle for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't buy into all that bullshit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rule number one: don't try to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Become a wolf in a zoo

1|0
    0|1
  • Be confident, don't care what other people say

1|0
    0|0
  • Hit the gym and gain confidence and personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Look up yuri boyka and copy him

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll show you da wae my bruda.

1|0
    0|0
  • take steroids, works 100%

0|0
    0|0
  • Kill Scott McCall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Read how to be a 3% man

0|0
    0|0
  • Shave your head. Instant alpha. But only if you can pull it off, which not every guy can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Abuse women physically and mentally

0|2
    0|0
    • nah, that's not an alpha, just a douche. Real alphas aren't supposed to be abusive douche bags. And that's not what most women want in truth lol

• I'd recommend internalizing and practicing Greek Stoicism.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be good looking

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't exist. The whole alpha/beta thing is just a discredited way of understanding wolf packs

1|2
    0|0
    • Aren't alpha and beta representation of dominant and submissive people

• @anmari2001 yes, but thinking of people (or wolves) as inherently dominant or submissive is a discredited way of thinking. It's all situational. So it depends what group you're in and what you're doing at any given time. But also people don't naturally arrange themselves into strict hierarchies, overall we tend to be happier when organising ourselves in a more egalitarian way.

• Good point

• Step 1: Don’t ask how to be an alpha male.

Start by mastering that.

0|2
    0|0
  • Easy... stop giving a fuck what people think.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes