Do guys like romance?

Is a romantic night just something that girls want or do guys want it as well? Honestly, what would be you ideal night with a girl?
Do guys like romance?
Do guys like romance?

24

Most Helpful Guys

• I am old fashioned romantic. A good night with someone would be a night that takes place in a beautiful setting like Paris or New York. It would include a great dining experience, something unique like eating in the dark or mystery theatre. I would plan a theme to the night and let her know about it a week before with a few clues and suggest the attire; that way she has something to look forward to. It might be a sunset cruise or a horse drawn carriage around the city, something to take in the sites together and allow for some selfies to remember the night and scenery. I would buy her a small gift based on the theme, nothing expensive but personal to her liking. If we are in a relationship there would be lots of foreplay and the hours would build tension towards our luxury hotel room complete with hot tub. For me that night would end with breakfast in bed the next morning.

• Eating out at a classy Italian restaurant, taking a walk around the city at night, coming home & snuggling on the couch with tv or music playing before we fall asleep for the night (either on that couch or in bed)