Do guys like romance?

Is a romantic night just something that girls want or do guys want it as well? Honestly, what would be you ideal night with a girl?
Do guys like romance?
Do guys like romance?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I am old fashioned romantic. A good night with someone would be a night that takes place in a beautiful setting like Paris or New York. It would include a great dining experience, something unique like eating in the dark or mystery theatre. I would plan a theme to the night and let her know about it a week before with a few clues and suggest the attire; that way she has something to look forward to. It might be a sunset cruise or a horse drawn carriage around the city, something to take in the sites together and allow for some selfies to remember the night and scenery. I would buy her a small gift based on the theme, nothing expensive but personal to her liking. If we are in a relationship there would be lots of foreplay and the hours would build tension towards our luxury hotel room complete with hot tub. For me that night would end with breakfast in bed the next morning.

1|0
    0|1
  • Eating out at a classy Italian restaurant, taking a walk around the city at night, coming home & snuggling on the couch with tv or music playing before we fall asleep for the night (either on that couch or in bed)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• we enjoy as well, maybe not to same level as woman as she's more emotion oriented. but setting is nice, very logicall... lol!:) candles are best or those moments of freeze time and look in eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I tend to be romantically inclined myself.

I think mostly I would want to simply be with her, enjoying personal time with her, having fun with her, I think the romance comes from simply loving and enjoying her for who she is, if that makes any sense.

A friend of mine spoke of how she believes dates should be fun after all. (Non-sexually speaking.)

0|0
    0|0
  • Speaking from personal experience, I can easily say yes, at least some guys do like romance. And how do I know this?
    One time I was dating a girl who was very sexually active (and I wasn't) and she tried sexting with me, but it did absolutely nothing for me. So I suggested to her to try sending me romantic messages instead of sexual ones and that actually really turned me on.
    As expected, things didn't work out for us in the long run, but it's okay. She wasn't a good fit for me anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. I like physical romance (I don't mean sex per se), so something that involves being close to her, possibly cuddling, or something like that, is what I prefer. I'm also a simple man, so a walk by the canals is a great night for me. Sitting on a bench close to each other and making out is romantic to me.
    The romantic part of the night is not the date itself and what we do or where we go, but how her and I interact with each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course we love romance, but we get tired of always being the ones to put together romantic gestures. Women need to be more proactive about bringing romance to relationships.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well yes kind of. But it doesn't need to some grand thing, just simple things to do together are just as good

0|0
    0|0
  • No one likes it afaik. An ideal night would be asking your partner what he feels like doing tonight and go along with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • The older I have become, the less romantic I have become. I am not against the idea but it mostly seems like too much work for too little reward.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would quite happily just chill and watch a film over going out but I know what my girl likes so I know what has to be done

0|0
    0|0
  • To an extent, but I'll pass on the cheesy Nicholas Sparks type romance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do, but you really can't generalize, we're not all alike

0|0
    0|0
  • HELL YE
    I'm more romantic than my girl haha

0|2
    0|0
  • Of course I love romantic dates with my girlfriend

1|0
    0|0
  • I like romance. I like to write romance too

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup just had no one to be romantic with

0|0
    0|0
  • I want it as well

0|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy a romantic evening on occasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Romance is nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do

0|0
    0|0
  • what is that some type of witchcraft?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. Too much work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we do.

It'd be nice if the ladies occasionally made the effort to make the plans for a romantic night.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes