Boys annonys me to be with him?

So, recently I met a guy. He is good and friendly, but the problem is he wants us to be togerher and I don't, because I see him just as friend. So we were in fight two times because I can't explain to him that, and he is desperatly trying and he annoys me. Now, we stopped talking, and we don't say hey to each other, because we figured out its better for both of us to stay away from each other. Now he started to invite random girls to go out with him, and everybody is talking how borning and weird he is. I don't know what to do, I don't want to lose a good friend, but I can't understand why he doesn't want to accept us to be just friends? Should I stay away from him or talk to him? And have in mind I gave him two chances to fix it, and he keeps annoying me... He is posting some sad songs on story lol

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sit him down tell him you are not attracted to him and you do not have feelings for him and mention you have a boyfriend (even if you don't, just say you recently started dating a guy).

That should be more than enough of a hint to any guy your not interested.

As you value him as a friend suggest you both take a break so he can get over his feelings and forget about you, suggest something like a month or two if he won't accept what you said above in my first paragraph, if he can't act as a friend even after a few months, he may have feelings still but as long as he acts like a friend then it would be ok but otherwise you may not have much choice.

If he won't take no and won't step away so he can get over you properly then you don't have much of a choice.

I have been in your friends shoes before but i took the hint and had minimum contact with my female friend for a few months so she knew we were friends so i could just move on and so she knew i was not ignoring her !! and it worked out fine, if i had continued to do what he is doing then i would of lost a good friend over it which i really didn't want to do as i knew it would not go anywhere so i knew i wanted her as a friend than nothing, it can be tough to get over someone but i am guessing he is your age so young and silly lol ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • FOLKS... I give you a pristine specimen of...
    THE FRIEND ZONE.

Tell him you’re just not interested in him in “that” way. You’ll save the poor guy time, effort and heartache if you’re up front with him. Treat it like taking off a BandAid... Firm & Swift.

Good luck to both of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he likes u more then friends lol he has deeper feelings that clearly he can't hide and don't want friend ship asking him to have to stay friends is like forcing you to go out with him best case u don't talk

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Yes, but if he acceptes I just want to be friend with him, we would at least be in contact... Now we are like strangers

• Show All
    • 5d

You are right 😕

• 5d

I know situations like this only tend to fix with going separate ways

• Let's put it this way: the way he keeps annoying you, are you sure he's a good friend? He sounds toxic to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him straight up that you put him firmly in the friend zone. And if he can't accept that at this time, maybe you shouldn't talk to him for a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys just can't take the rejection lol.
    Poor guy smh 😂..

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't work that way he already made up his mind he didn't want to be your friend he wanted to be your boyfriend he moved on now you move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Sever ties and keep moving forward without that guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t complicate your existence. Say no.

0|0
    0|0
  • you basically told him he is ugly...

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

No? I just can't see him in a different way other than friend🤨

• 5d

that is because you aren't atracted to him physically... i could only see as a friend a guy that i don'tfind handsome and manly enough

• Funny enough this is happening to me right now. I made a friend in my college and was later straightforward to her. I told her I liked her and she didn’t see me in that way. I just learned to accept it and move on but she just annoys me at times. I did want to be friends but at the same time I just wanted to get rid of her. She started treating me like shit but she was just being sarcastic with all her actions. Everytime I wanted to get rid of her and defriend her she didn’t want me to. Which is what I don’t understand. If you don’t like the guy why don’t you tell him to get lost lmao. I desperately want to get rid of her so my feelings go with it. But I just can’t get rid of her and she won’t get rid of me. Maybe in the future I could possibly be with her I don't know. I talked to her about another girl I liked and she said I was trying to make her jealous which was never my intention. Does that mean she actually did get jealous lol? I don't know

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes