Is it okay to marry a guy who had sex just for once with his ex ten years ago?

I am talking to a guy from last year. We met twice. He told me about his ex before but not details. I never asked him as well. We are from a very conservative country where sex without marriage is not allowed at all. So, generally I thought that relationship was normal without any dirty things. But after 6/7 months of talking, our discussion topics were getting open and one day I asked him if he had any sexual experience. I asked it intentionally to make him angry... it was just for fun. But he replied yes!!! I was so shocked, I was feeling so insulted. Then I asked him why he did not tell me about this serious issue before entering to the relationship. He said, he never wanted to come this truth in between us as it was not that healthy. After that I asked him why he did this type of stupid things with his ex. He said, he attempted suicide for her during his twenties and after few days of that his ex wanted to met him. When he went to met her, she offered him sex. He wanted to make her happy, so he went through it and it last for 3/4 minutes as he was physically weak. I don't know if it is true or not but I can't judge that situation. You can comment on this.
After that day, when he left the hotel and reached his place that girl started to blame him about why did not he control him when she asked for sex. She was scolding him badly... after almost one year of these type of bad talking, he tried to forget about that incident. And now whenever I asked if he remember anything about her body, he said he does not have visual memory. Is this possible?
They both were in contact until the girl got married in 2017. After that sexual incident at 2008, they again met in 2016 just because that girl wanted to meet him.
Do you think, he is ready to marry or he has feeling for her? Is this good to marry this type of person?
I am really very confused. That's why asking for advice. I don't know what to do now. I appreciate you to analyze the situation also the behavior of this guy.
1
1