Nobody else would notice a difference.
  • What would you choose?Change sexuality
    Vote A
  • What would you choose?Change your sex
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Okay, I guess I should clarify. If you're gay, you change to straight and vice Versace. And bisexual, I don't know.
*versa

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd go for change sex. Being male sucks. Female advantages are everywhere. It has disadvantages as well, but better than being gay (oh, god. Here we go. Obligatory paragraph. I don't have anything against gays, in fact, please, more of them (males, not females, to be specific), I just don't want to be one of them. If you are, good for you, I couldn't care less).
    But to be honest, I'd much rather be asexual. Without sexual needs, feelings of attraction, and so on.
    …and live on planet with actual rational being. I know…

0|0
    0|0
    • What would you do?

• Show All
    • What if you changed sex tomorrow?

• Now we talking. You see? It wasn't that hard.
      Take pics of myself (with clothes on, you perv) and started some dating site profile. Since I know my success (lack there of, to be exact), I could compare the results. And I'd do things like this. Experimentation. Not sexual, you perv. God damn. I'd collect data and put together some stats.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Change my sexuality 100%, if i had the choice i would love to be pansexual rather then straight. Not being limited by my partner choices by what i find biologically attractive would be incredibly freeing and greatly enhance my dating life. But oh well, being straight is fine to.

Meanwhile i like being a Man and while i wouldn't mind being born as a women i would definitely not change my sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither are changeable in my opinion as you simply are what you are. That said I’m pansexual so have a much easier time imagining that changing than my body and endocrine system suddenly warping into a females.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok that's messed up if you're confused about your gender look in your pants and if you're confused about who to date or marry think is it possible to reproduce with them and voila problem solved

0|1
    1|0
  • What would you choose?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing. I am more than happy loving pussy and only pussy! So nothing for me. I don’t really give a dam about everyone else is doing

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, I have no luck being a bi guy so, might as well just flip over ;w;

0|0
    0|0
  • Being gay would be fun. Then I can fuck the gender I actually understand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex, I can still enjoy cock lol

0|1
    0|1
    • What would you do if this happened?

• Make sure my husband wasn't bi, then when he doesn't want to be with a man, sign up to Grindr lmao

• I’m bi curious so I’d go with a change in my sexuality

0|0
    0|0
  • Id choose not to answer

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • No comment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Choice C suicide

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not getting the correlation

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd change to bisexual and only date women

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a guy would be so much easier. Sorry, I just don’t find women sexually attractive. I’m BIG straight. Well, until I become a guy. Then I’d be gay.

0|0
    0|0
    • What would you do?

• In all honesty, I would look at my dick 😂😂

Recommended myTakes