Why do they always put me down and leave me out?

At my work I'm the only female in my department and even though they can be really mean to me at times I see them all as my brothers. We used to all have a really closed bond when it was just me and a couple of the others lads but as the companys grown and we've employed more men, I feel the more I've be pushed out of the friendship circle we used to have all together.

They all go out for lunch with out me, they don't invite me out, they always talk about things I know nothing about, I just feel really left out.

Whenever I try to join in they put me down and talk to me as if they are not interested or I'm stupid. I'm a pretty witty person as well and whenever I make a joke they just tell me it wasn't funny and to shut up. I feel so lonely at work lately and I think I've been trying way to hard to get there approval back maybe that's why. Even my close friends at work kinda treat me as if my feelings aren't important and leave me out.
10 mo
Today actually wasn't to bad. The reason I've been kinda casted out is because I once dated one the lads but me and him are still very close. There's this one guy who's a total bully and today I humiliated him in front of are new manger
10 mo
I think they are just all to busy and stressed out to notice because on quiter days they are nice to me
6
5