Guys, would you be attracted to someone bigger than you?

I don't know how to say it but for instance, i like a guy who’s physically fit. I’m only average. Im not overweight but i dont workout. I have a little belly fat too😕
  • Yes.
    Vote A
  • No.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Me and my wife we are both tall. Am 6,3 and she is like 6,2 or 6,1 (186 cm) and i workout but she never seen a gym before and has some fat here and there plus she is a woman so her hips and thighs are wider than mine and when we stand next to each other while she is wearing high heels she gets taller than me and she is thicker than me and i love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

Lol, most girls I'm sure, are bigger than me anyway, as I'm short and skinny.

As long as they aren't like a buffalo, then being a bigger isn't a deal breaker and doesn't make a girl unattractive to me.

Face > body.

0|0
    0|1
    • 1h

Wow... wow. No.

• Show All
    • 1h

Just because it's rare, it doesn't mean you won't come across it yourself too or other people and it does exist, especially as beauty is subjective, regardless of what you think and it applies to body types. You thinking something is nice or not, doesn't mean that everyone shares the same opinion.

• 42min

Ah yes, the "everyone is entitled to their own opinion" line... the last refuge of the incompetent.

Whatever dude.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a girl, but my best friend and her boyfriend, who I've become close friends with, have a mild size difference. He's very fit and she's somewhat overweight- he gives absolutely 0 fucks and thinks she's insanely beautiful; and she is. Size really doesn't define you, unless you're horribly unhealthy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't have a problem, because most girls have a little or a lot of belly fit unless they are skinny or fit.
    I do have a problem with a girl preferring me to be fit if she herself is not. That is very hypocritical.

0|0
    0|0
  • So let me get this straight... you're fat, but want a fit guy.

LOL you're hilarious.

0|0
    0|2
    • 11min

The guy i like just happens to be fit, but thanks, i really am hilarious😉

• So far, all I've ever had are overweight girls! I'd like to try a skinny girl for once!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had gfs who were heavier than me. Looks don't matter that much to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a woman be shorter than me, but if she had a compatible personality I would adjust for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i like Overweight girls , all my ex girlfriends were
    bigger girls. It's not a deal breaker for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • The question is what if he wasn’t fit? Would you still like him?

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve crushed on a woman that outweighed me by approximately 25lbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • If her booty and legs were thicker than mine that’s fine

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes, been attracted to bigger women many times but I am skinny so not hard to be bigger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. For me size wouldn't matter.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes I don’t mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Ye

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes l could be

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys won't. They would feel emasculated.

0|1
    1|0
    • 5d

I won’t but they’re some men that date bigger women. Because love is an emotional relationship.

• Show All
    • 3d

It's just not attractive, fat people aren't attractive

• 1h

No... we wouldn't feel "emasculated." We would feel "wow you aren't attractive." She said she's overweight but wants a fit guy. That's hilarious.

Recommended myTakes