Do guys like girls who have kinda a big but?

i was just wondering

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, they are attractive too, but they are no more attractive or "more of a woman" if they have those kind of curves. For me, curves aren't a competition. It's more about who she is inside. She could be "the most beautiful woman in the world" (whatever that is) on the outside, but if there is no connection, I'm not interested.

The most important thing in life is to just be yourself and don't compare yourself to others. Once you do that, you begin to let your self-worth slip away. Just stand strong and love yourself as you are. 🙂

0|0
    1|1
  • Varies depending on the culture and subculture but yeah. We like them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. Butts are right after dicks in the list of things men find most attractive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Like how bigg? Looks ain't everything its personality that counts the most in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like girls that have small butt. So yes I love big butt. How big are you talking about though?

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

Message me, maybe you have pic to show me? I am xper1, so I can't message

• 5d

Your question is deleted I guess, its seen in your summary of your profile but no question.
      Can you message me what you mean by saying thick? There is no picture of you or anything, so I can't comment.
      Maybe you can show in private message.

• 5d

I want to fuck you if u have big ass. I like it

• I love a nice ass.. bit of flesh. But. If you like a girl, you don't give a shit about ass or tits.

You want her

0|0
    0|0
  • i love girls with a nice round big butt! especially if its an apple ass shape! 😍😍😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Depend what you call bug butt. If it's a bag of fat, no. If it's curvy, maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well a big "but: usually leads to we have to talk..

0|0
    0|0
  • No preference for it personally but I wouldn't turn it down

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really!

0|0
    0|0
  • They love pancakes more

0|0
    0|0
  • Many do