Do guys like girls who have kinda a big but?

i was just wondering

416

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, they are attractive too, but they are no more attractive or "more of a woman" if they have those kind of curves. For me, curves aren't a competition. It's more about who she is inside. She could be "the most beautiful woman in the world" (whatever that is) on the outside, but if there is no connection, I'm not interested.

The most important thing in life is to just be yourself and don't compare yourself to others. Once you do that, you begin to let your self-worth slip away. Just stand strong and love yourself as you are. 🙂

• Varies depending on the culture and subculture but yeah. We like them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. Butts are right after dicks in the list of things men find most attractive.