They say there is a lot of fish in the sea but if there is only one you want but can’t have, what do you do?

20

20
  • Learn from this lesson. The reason that happens is that that person is NOT for you, but you don't care, and your selfishness is telling you to go after what you want. You see the person as a prize and not a person with their OWN thoughts, feelings, ambitions, etc. And you got emotionally attached too quickly without knowing who they are, with NO logical or rational reasons WHY, you probably don't even KNOW what you need out of naiveness and immaturity. But the biggest offense out of them all? You didn't see if you and that person was really compatible or desire the same thing with you in it from the beginning. Especially if they never had eyes for you at all. So you have no choice but to move on and don't do it again unless you personally know this person, is serious with your intentions, KNOW you too share a lot in common concerning life expectations such as marriage, family and children, etc, and they are WILLING to share that life with you. Otherwise, it's always one-sided. And people sadly never learn from that one piece of advice. Always listen to your gut about this.

• 3d

I agree but with this girl in particular I spent a long time trying to get to know her to see if we are compatible. At some point I thought it was time and I asked her out. She rejected and it is clear she doesn’t want to be friends anymore. It is killing my heart because I no longer have interactions with her. I don’t want anybody else.

• 3d

Thank you for understanding. The crazy thing I don’t think we are compatible. I think my feelings come from pure infatuation. Once I recognize that I will be able to move on.

• 3d

It is infatuation. Love is a choice. And she chooses to not give you a chance.

• Realise that THAT saying is NOT true, and go find another fish. Usually, they turn out to be better fish! Happened to me!

• 3d

This girl is perfect to me and the only one I want and I can’t have her. It is killing my heart.

• 3d

You are letting it get to you. There ARE other girls out there as long as you do not sit there moping and feeling sorry for yourself. Get out there and find one. You will then wonder what all the fuss was about!

• 3d

It’s not all about her, it’s more about me. Rejection does something to my self esteem and I can’t really recover. I always think like why people don’t like me