Do girls that play or used to play a contact sport seem less attractive to a guy?

Do girls that play or used to play a contact sport seem less attractive to a guy?

When I was 8 I started playing football I was wide receiver for a year then moved to offensive tackle but I had a boyfriend that wasn't the best to me and he got me to quit after we broke up I never went back because I'd lost basically all the muscle I had and didn't think I could play again i now look like I've never had a muscle in my life and have full on stick legs is it a thing that guys don't like girls that play contact sports

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• NORMALLY it's not the sports that make a woman unattractive it's the hard body sculpted with muscle. You'll always find a few muscle lovers but on average we find muscle girls unattractive. If you played contact and had a soft womanly body I can't imagine many men complaining or being turned off about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

I was never one of those super ripped body builders but had a faint outline of abs and some muscle tone

Most Helpful Girl

• Man, it doesn't matter. Do what you want. I'm sorry that ex was so mean to you and made you quit something you sound like you loved. But really, contact sport or not, guys shouldn't have the right to tell you what you can and can't do (unless it's truly in your best interest, which this wasn't)

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

It is in her best interest in terms of attractiveness

• Show All
    • 6d

Yeah, that's why I'm saying not to

• 6d

I think it is worth changing yourself a little based on how the other gender veiws you also why did you break up with your ex

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I’m not into sports, but athletic girls are awesome. Having strong athletic muscles,(not a weightlifter), is a very sexy look.

0|0
    1|0
  • Honestly I think so girls that play football almost always seem aggressive and big girls aren't really my type they are also often a bit entitled or think too highly of themselves often a little butch sorry to burt your bubble dosent look good but you probably look good after you stopped playing thank your ex he might have helped you

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Why did you leave your ex?

• Show All
    • 4d

@DECENTSCOTTISHLAD999 well I mean there is something to said for discipline in a relashionship

• 4d

You a few erent being very decent on here are you

• No. They're coordinated and probably have a fast response time. That's very attractive.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

But does it make you seem like a tomboy or overly aggressive

• Show All
    • 7d

If I can choose between a woman who stays at home and a woman who does "guy" (physically adept) stuff I'm going to choose the physically adept woman without debate.

• 4d

Wait you are attracted to coordinated people

• I am sure you are fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Yh but I'm not so sure

• Show All
    • 7d

True but I dont think banning me from the gym is the way to do that

• 5d

OK I actually checked and I was 180 for a few months just before is stopped growing then at playing weight I was 154 so 180 was wrong

• Nope
    Way more doable

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Really I've been told more than once that I should stick to ballet or you aren't a guy don't try to be one

• l don't think so

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Why do you like the female bodybuilder look

• 4d

I hate these pity posts and don't get why people support them getting skinny might be the best thing a girl can do for her looks if he got you to do it he helped you maybe you don't like him but he is making you better as a person

• It’s super attractive

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes