Do girls that play or used to play a contact sport seem less attractive to a guy?

When I was 8 I started playing football I was wide receiver for a year then moved to offensive tackle but I had a boyfriend that wasn't the best to me and he got me to quit after we broke up I never went back because I'd lost basically all the muscle I had and didn't think I could play again i now look like I've never had a muscle in my life and have full on stick legs is it a thing that guys don't like girls that play contact sports

18

Most Helpful Guy

• NORMALLY it's not the sports that make a woman unattractive it's the hard body sculpted with muscle. You'll always find a few muscle lovers but on average we find muscle girls unattractive. If you played contact and had a soft womanly body I can't imagine many men complaining or being turned off about it.

• 7d

I was never one of those super ripped body builders but had a faint outline of abs and some muscle tone

Most Helpful Girl

• Man, it doesn't matter. Do what you want. I'm sorry that ex was so mean to you and made you quit something you sound like you loved. But really, contact sport or not, guys shouldn't have the right to tell you what you can and can't do (unless it's truly in your best interest, which this wasn't)

• 6d

It is in her best interest in terms of attractiveness

• 6d

Yeah, that's why I'm saying not to

• 6d

I think it is worth changing yourself a little based on how the other gender veiws you also why did you break up with your ex