What's one thing girls wish guys would do more?

91

91
  • Be honest more and stop trying to impress us with fakeness. Better to tell the truth than a lie. Put more effort in your relationships and friendships. And most of all, STOP getting yourself involved with crazy women! Women lie and are not innocent angels either! Very few are, but not all of us.

• 3d

Women never call back when I tell the truth though...

• 3d

, not insecure whiny babies who can't do anything. You are responsible for this horrible behavior. And ANY GOOD MAN wants NOTHING to do with people like you. If anything, they would kick your ass. And you can call them White Knights, whipped, or whatever you people want to say. But God NEVER called men to hurt women and vice versa. This is pathetic how you people treat each other. And you want to know why we are such at a disconnect. This cannot BE.

"I've been saying my honest feelings and it's made me someone you would never want to be friends with. If i had lied to you and sided with you, than you would have liked me more. So there's your lesson on how telling the truth isn't always how you become respected in society." See this is your problem. One you don't know me. And I can promise you I would NOT have liked you because I am protected by God, I have the holy spirit, I am quite intuitive and know about people. And me being an INFJ is a gift and not a curse. So I would know who you really are. Something is not right with what you are saying. And first of all, why would you give a damn what society THINKS! I had to learn growing up not to care because, at the end of the day, they are going to do what they want. Period. It's crazy how your 30, and you still haven't learned from this. This is your choice to be like this, not society. Society can do any and everything to you, but it's still your choice to give them power over your choices and your life. When you die, you can't blame society for your choices. Because God is going to look at you.

• 3d

Have some common decency and respect for your fellow peers and women. And just stay away from bad people. That's all you have to do. You are entitled to your own opinions, and your experiences and life are your experiences and life. But that does not give you the right to disrespect others like that who haven't done anything wrong to you.

• Express their thoughts without me having to ask what they think or having me ask so many questions. I don’t like to be like an FBI agent, I prefer a guy who feels comfortable sharing his thoughts without limits or need to be asked. But that’s just me.

• 3d

That I can understand. Most guys tend to wish the same thing lol. Like people just express your feelings don't pull a Da Vinci Code with it

• 3d

I’m glad we reach an agreement! 😊👍🏼

• Be friendly and normal, not stuck up and rude. Obviously not all guys are mean (I have plenty of guy friends that are super cool!) But a lot of them are fucking snippy and stupid as shit. Guys you can talk to like anyone else without them being rude or sexual and trying to come down on you are really nice but are so hard to find now.

• Express yourself and don’t withhold information. Be honest, always. Communication is important hurtful or not.

• Accept that we genuinely JUST want to be friends with them!

• Fucking tell the truth and quit sticking there dick in every hole that walks by!

• Listen... and not think I'm hitting on them because I smile or make eye contact.

• Be polite and tell the truth and actually talked about how they feel...

• Make more money.