Guy breaks up with his girlfriend and is now messaging me again?

I was seeing a guy for a few weeks, he suddenly started dating another girl, which was fine we weren’t exclusive or anything, so I stopped talking to him and just went on with my business.

A few months later I suddenly get a message from him, he’s interested in my life and asking these questions.

I am very cautious because I hadn’t contacted him while he was dating this girl and he hadn’t contacted me. So he sent a few messages, I responded in a friendly way because I’m assuming he’s still dating this girl at this point. He then sends a message with a kiss at the end. I responded and said I don’t think we should be talking and I don’t think your girlfriend would appreciate it either. He then said he doesn’t have a girlfriend and that they had broken up. I didn’t respond to this.

My question is, why do guys text a girl they went out on a few dates with after they’ve just broken up with their girlfriends. Does this mean anything? I don’t want to date him.

When I found out he was dating another girl, he said he didn’t deserve me anyway.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Fucker...

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

exactly! Makes me so mad. Like I clearly wasn’t good enough when you chose this other girl so why do you think you can just come back and I’ll be waiting!

• 4d

I think you should just read his messege, then he won't text you ever

• It means he’s horny and can’t find someone else

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

i never slept with him in the month or so I was seeing him, so I don’t know if it would be that or not.

• 4d

It’s it believe me

Recommended myTakes