Do guys like you more when you ignore them?

I have experience this many times, a guy rejects me then falls in love with me. I used to like this one guy but he never really liked me back. I was so desperate. He kinda made fun of me for liking him and embarrassed me. He hated me and used to talk so bad about me. I eventually moved on from him and started ignoring him after the way he acted. Shortly maybe like 2 weeks or so he’s been acting really sweet and doing stuff for me like holding the door for me, paying for me, and he speaks to me and tells me he hopes I have a good day every morning. He’s such a gentleman to me. He’ll rather hang out with me then his friends now it seems. He’s super obsessed with me now it’s weird because he used to never like me and kept his self distance from me now he’s around me all the time. I’m not into him anymore but he likes me way more than I did. This isn’t the first time this happened to me but maybe like the 3 time. A guy rejects me but sooner or later he’s in love with me. The guys usually reject because they don’t find me attractive but how could they find me attractive later...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• "Do guys like you more when you ignore them"? That's like asking if poking a lion repeatedly with a stick makes them like you more.

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

That is not how you attract someone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes