Is it normal for a guy to be unable to sleep next to a girl for the night because of waking up constantly due to getting so turned on?

12

12
  • If he's very new to the world of sex and has had limited contact with women thus far then yes.

• 3d

He's had serious relationships before (with sex) but no casual sex or one night stands or anything like that. But he is super into me. Don't know if he'd have same issues with other women but at least my presence apparently causes him these kinda problems 😅

• 3d

That's what I've been wondering about.
      My friend said that it could also be because we have a long distance relationship and don't get to see each other that often so he's kinda horny already when he comes over and because he knows I'm way out of his league when it comes to looks that he just gets over excited when with me or something... Not sure if I agree, but who knows..

• 3d

If I had a long distance relationship with a beautiful woman I'd be very eager once we got together too.

• Seems weird

• no, I don't think that's normal