Why do some men want taken women and show hostility when she rejected them?

When you approach someone taken, you should expect rejection. I feel like this men just want to feel the power of stealing someone's possession.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Agreed, but not everyone “expects” rejection which is an issue itself lol. Sometimes they don’t know, but if they do, the hostility is likely due to an ego blow. They approached you knowing that you were taken, but expected to be able to convince you otherwise and when they don’t accomplish their goal they get mad.

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

So they feel entitle to someone's girlfriend. There are many single women out there but they choose someone who is taken.

• 5d

A lot of people (not just guys) do that for the “challenge”

• They can't handle the fact they got turned down. They feep hurt so they want to hurt the persom who turned them down. Overall just immature assholes

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I respect every girl who is married/taken...
    Never think about stealing her or accepting her, she already have a man and her loyalty is only for him...
    She's for her husband and period...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Getting upset over rejection or someone not thinking you are special is narcissistic personality disorder. Like that mass shooter who tried to throw women off balconies when they rejected him or the Malaysian shooters who said they shot up a house of God because those people didn't agree with them. In Iran the whole country is run by narcissists.

0|0
    0|0
  • If a pretty girl ask me on a date I won’t reject them I will say yes

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

No, I mean if you know this girl has a boyfriend, why expect her to accept you right?

• 5d

Well depends if the guy is being abused and the girl has the right to leave the boyfriend

• I think you’re right.

0|0
    0|0
  • insecurity

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, women do this too to guys who are taken...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes