How to keep a mature man interested?

Im in my 20s and he is in early 40s. He is very smart and we talk about books and stuff. He is very full of himself and even though he is very nice to me he is very like extremly rude to his subalterns. He is the CEO of a big company. We talk only online...( we are not dating!!!) and i am basically crazy after every word he says. I guess he noticed it cuz now he teases me. Like tells me he will give me unknown information about ww2 but never does and tell me to wait. Whatever. I dont want to date him necessarly. But i like him a lot. How to keep him interested? Once he proposed to meet but i couldnt. As i say he is very rude and arrogant but he is very friendly to me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Have you seen him? And how do you know he's a CEO? Sounds like catfish...

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Of course i saw his photos. He is a ceo cuz i googled him. And his profile is verified

• Show All
    • 6d

He probably wants in your pants so it shouldn't be hard to keep him interested.

• 6d

He rarely messages first. We live far from each other but as i said he proposed to meet. And yes he is married but i dont think he wants in my pants. He talks to me about books

Recommended myTakes