How can I stop headache it’s so hot help?

I’m in my room and so hot I opened the window and I have a headache there’s no fan

19

Most Helpful Guy

• A headache huh...
    -Then try taking a good cold shower{since its hot... right?}
    -Then be full... yep its important. U will not feel like eating but u should eat and be full and drink a lot of water.
    -Because the cause may be due to gas in ur stomach and if u drink a lot of water and just shit or fart or vomit or burp... it will definitely make it better.
    -And take a lot of rest. Yes SLEEP!!!
    -And if none of these work buy some tablets for headache's
    -ANNDD finally if that doesn't work then knock the DOCTOR'S DOOR :P
    I hope this helps :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you turn on the AC? Drink something cold and take an Advil/Tylenol.

• There’s no Ac

• It is gone lol like did I swallow it it’s so weird ☹️

• Ok so I never saw it on my bed then got up n was squished on my bed,,, 😂😂😂😂