How can I stop headache it’s so hot help?

I’m in my room and so hot I opened the window and I have a headache there’s no fan

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A headache huh...
    -Then try taking a good cold shower{since its hot... right?}
    -Then be full... yep its important. U will not feel like eating but u should eat and be full and drink a lot of water.
    -Because the cause may be due to gas in ur stomach and if u drink a lot of water and just shit or fart or vomit or burp... it will definitely make it better.
    -And take a lot of rest. Yes SLEEP!!!
    -And if none of these work buy some tablets for headache's
    -ANNDD finally if that doesn't work then knock the DOCTOR'S DOOR :P
    I hope this helps :P

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you turn on the AC? Drink something cold and take an Advil/Tylenol.

0|0
    0|0
    • There’s no Ac

• Show All
    • It is gone lol like did I swallow it it’s so weird ☹️

• Ok so I never saw it on my bed then got up n was squished on my bed,,, 😂😂😂😂

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Get a plastic bottle, fill it with water, make some litte holes in the cap, everytime you start to feel "too hot", take the bottle and press it toward yourself and your hair...

The water on your skin will cool you 12xtimes faster than air... plus, if the water vaporize it sucks energy in form of heat out of your skin and your hair will hold the water a bit and get you a cool head without ice

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink water, mix some sugar and salt in it. Try to take a walk or a bath and lay down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a fan and buy some ibuprofen and tylenol extra strentgh and take 2 Ibuprofens 400MG and one Tylenol 500MG and you'll ne ok for awhile

0|0
    0|0
    • I won’t sleep then

• Show All
    • But this past week missed work n was short but hot concert ticket

• Ok I forgot I have an AC In my room
      It’s right above my head I’m stupid lol

• Drink some water and if where you live is a warm day, wear a t shirt only and if you have ice cream that can be good.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can dink your head in cold water.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold shower

0|1
    0|0
  • Go for a long walk

0|0
    0|0
  • Masturbate