Lots Of Guys Were Trying To Talk Me When I Had Designer On. Most Guys Like Girls With Money. Agree Or Disagree?

So I had some Gucci on and I kept getting compliments/convo attempts from different guys there was even one guy that hadn’t spoken to me in a minute that came up and started talking to me when I had the Gucci on. The same thing happens when I wear other designer too. I’ve also never heard of a rich woman having a problem getting a guy in my life and I never will.Lots Of Guys Were Trying To Talk Me When I Had Designer On. Most Guys Like Girls With Money. Agree Or Disagree?
  • I agree
    Vote A
  • I disagree
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Too many sexist weird guys on this site. Of course you’re going to lie and disagree. There are still tons of male gold diggers

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Just because you have designer whatever on doesn't mean your rich. In fact, most women who spend their money on designer bullshit are broke AF. $500 handbags that hold $50 worth of crap including a debit card that has $12 in the account. Materialism exists to keep poor people poor. But you're 16 so I wouldn't expect you to know anything about how money works anyway.

0|3
    0|0
    • Never said I was rich but I was still wearing designer duh. And was getting compliments on the DESIGNER

• I personally probably would not really notice expensive brands and/or care, but I can imagine that someone who has those clothes raises interest for many guys because of either a) caring about fashion or b) money.

1|0
    0|0
    • For the record: the school I went to for six years (and now in uni) was full of kids with rich parents and expensive clothes and I personally never cared whether they wore that if I'm honest.

• Ok 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ that’s personal stuff

• And you could probably take a basic bag from K-Mary, stick on a Gucci or DKNY label and many guys wouldn't know the difference if the lady wears it with confidence and style.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haha... no. The overwhelming majority of guys not only do not care if a girl is wearing "designer," we don't even *notice* that it's designer. I guess some will in heavily cosmopolitan cities like Los Angeles or New York, but... that's about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I disagree.
    I like girls who like me too. This is the most important in our lives.

0|1
    0|0
  • l am a very genuine millionaire l don't need any ones money l am self made l sold 4 of my company s 2 years ago for £28.500 million and l had to pay 40% tax l have my own money that l saved so l am very well of just watch what kind of guys that want to hang around you also be nice to people as money does not by you friends l am very down to earth

0|0
    0|1
    • Yet you sit on gag? Ahahaha your no millionaire 😂😂😂

• Show All
    • Prove it then. Whats your name. Or the companys name that you sold

• @everydayimshovellin l would never say that on Gag if you don't think l am telling the truth that's your choice l don't need to prove a thing to no one

• If they wear designer shit like me, then Imma pull up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really to big on rich girls and what I mean by that is don't care about money in the sense that I'm not gonna date you for your wealth. I ain't like that.

Plus I don't think most rich girls would like me to much anyway since I'm a country guy, who usually works very dirty jobs, factories, processing plants, outdoors, etc. Always covered in oil, solvent or dust, etc and always tired from work and I love being outside, fishing, hunting etc if I'm not to tired.

I do have a question though is what you are wearing in your picture Gucci? I can't say I've ever seen it in real life.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok so you are not most guys why is that hard for u guys to understand? And that’s not me in the pic

• Show All
    • I live in VA a lot of people here are broke

• Could be gold diggers then *Shrugs* I don't know.

• Gucci is pretty trashy

0|2
    3|0
  • Well no shit Sherlock

0|0
    0|1
    • No some guys have been saying that guys feel emasculated by women with money and want poor women

• Gucci shoes?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes