Lots Of Guys Were Trying To Talk Me When I Had Designer On. Most Guys Like Girls With Money. Agree Or Disagree?

So I had some Gucci on and I kept getting compliments/convo attempts from different guys there was even one guy that hadn’t spoken to me in a minute that came up and started talking to me when I had the Gucci on. The same thing happens when I wear other designer too. I’ve also never heard of a rich woman having a problem getting a guy in my life and I never will.Lots Of Guys Were Trying To Talk Me When I Had Designer On. Most Guys Like Girls With Money. Agree Or Disagree?
  • I agree
  • I disagree
Too many sexist weird guys on this site. Of course you’re going to lie and disagree. There are still tons of male gold diggers

311

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guy