Why Are Guys Standards For Attractiveness So Low? Is This Why Objectively Unattractive Women Get Hot Men?

I see guys dating unattractive women all the time. I also see men call women who are basic af very attractive and I’m just like wtf? Are these guys just lying to themselves because they are the only women they can get or?Why Are Guys Standards For Attractiveness So Low? Is This Why Objectively Unattractive Women Get Hot Men?Why Are Guys Standards For Attractiveness So Low? Is This Why Objectively Unattractive Women Get Hot Men?
  • Most men have low standards when it comes to looks
  • Most men don’t have low standards when it comes to looks
Definitely low indeed

39

Most Helpful Guy

• May be some men are not bothered about looks or their way of looking is different than others