Why Are Guys Standards For Attractiveness So Low? Is This Why Objectively Unattractive Women Get Hot Men?

I see guys dating unattractive women all the time. I also see men call women who are basic af very attractive and I’m just like wtf? Are these guys just lying to themselves because they are the only women they can get or?Why Are Guys Standards For Attractiveness So Low? Is This Why Objectively Unattractive Women Get Hot Men?Why Are Guys Standards For Attractiveness So Low? Is This Why Objectively Unattractive Women Get Hot Men?
  • Most men have low standards when it comes to looks
    Vote A
  • Most men don’t have low standards when it comes to looks
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Definitely low indeed

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• May be some men are not bothered about looks or their way of looking is different than others

3|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• nope, you're just a girl so that's how it seems to you

4|5
    0|0
  • Attractive is different to beautiful, and even beauty is based on how you are seen and not what you look like.

1|3
    0|0
    • Beauty is based on what you look like.

• Show All
    • Yes, that’s how the see 🤷‍♀️

• You may be too young to have had this experience yet, but some days you get up and think ‘damn I’m cute today.,. Next day you wake up and think I’m such a troll.. you didn’t change your preference over night you’re just seeing things different on each occasion.

• Looks are only part of what makes someone attractive. You need to have a charming personality as well to attract people.

0|2
    0|0
  • On the second picture she is more attractive than him.
    And yes most guys have much lower standards than girls. This is why there are much more desperated guys then girls out there. Thaks to those pathetic excuses for guys girls have tons of attention, their egos boosts and their standards rise. On the other hand guys don't get half the attention, egos don't boost, standards don't rise so much. Simple

0|0
    0|0
  • My standards aren't low at least by my own definition.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has it's own standards.
    Mine aren't too high but they aren't low either.

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh, I see what you mean about why guys standards for attractiveness are low.

It's because guys you see like these two men in your pictures below your question are with men.

I spotted that they were man from the get go!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are aware that mean cherish have fall in love with the beauty of someone and they're inside not outside most attractive women know they don't have to try too hard and it makes so shallow So wound young lady you need to be develophas a human being British Embassy the ugliest on the inside and that's a real turn off so if you are a beautiful young lady don't rely on your beauty doesn't last forever but who you are on a person and what you believing and what your moral compasses stays with you forever

0|1
    0|0
  • Personality goes a long way...

0|2
    0|0
  • Most men don’t have low standards when it comes to looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do ugly guys get hot girls

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes