He Is Ignoring Me Again... PLEASE HELP !!! ?

My boyfriend and i have been together for 2 years and 1 month so far. Last wk Thursday we had class together and as usual i bought him some lunch as he doesn't eat before coming to class. When he arrived about half an hour before class I waved to him to come sit by me but he just looked at me and walked off to sit somewhere else. :(

I then walked to him and gave him the lunch i got him. I don't know what's wrong with him but when i did that he just snatched it from me and began eating. He didn't at least say thanks nor did he even looked up at me. :'( Instead he just pulled out his laptop to check social media.

That really hurt me so i asked him what's wrong but he just ignored me. :( I don't know why he is doing this ! And this is not the first time he did it. He sometimes does that for no reason and i'm sick and fed up with it! >:( He also NEVER says thank you when i get him lunch and that's basic manners !

In the end he never spoke to me yet things were going so fine with us the last time we met :(

So what do i do? I am soooooooo fed up with him acting like this and he KNOWS this hurts me! :"(
PLEASE HELP ! <3

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay so you’ve been together for 2 years, and he’s done this before? Has he ever told you why he’s done this or if he’s upset with you or what? I mean honestly, it doesn’t matter, if my boyfriend did this to me EVER, I would dump him on the spot. I’m surprised you two have been together for 2 years and he’s done this before.

• Yes i too am surprised i am still with him after he threats me like this all the time :'( Next time he does this i'll certainly leave and find a real gentleman who won't dare to do this to me. He just frustrates me soooooo much >:( Also no when he does this he is mostly upset with something petty or he just does this out of total spite :( and it really hurts me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh, two years you've been with this guy? He has obviously learned that you will allow him to treat with such disrespect.
    I would have dumped my girlfriend on the spot and if she did ANY of those things even one time. Sounds like a total asshole.. I get REAL pissed when a thank you isn't given (when appropriate).

• yes i get super pissed at that too. Also thanks for the comment :D

• Good luck, hopefully you won't stay with that guy. You can definitely do better.