If two friends go out of town and you don’t go is that enough for them to stop being your friend?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, they would have to be really shitty friends for one instance of you not hanging around with them to be enough to ditch you

Most Helpful Girl

• Denfinaly not! That is the most stupid reason for someone to stop being your friend.

• I agree but it seems like stuff like this happens all the time

• That's probably because no one really likes to commit to anything anymore. Friendships or relationships. Most people are fake and just being friends because they want something in return. It's pretty sad

• Absolutely that is why I stay to myself. Mostly all the friends I had only acknowledge me if they need something. We don’t talk unless I initiate contact. This is the reality but I often question what I’m doing wrong. I don’t use anybody and nobody could say I do.