Why does he suck my boobs while having sex?

When I was on top riding my boyfriend he started opening my bra and putting my boobs in his mouth. Why did he do that? Is it normal

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Totally normal, and quite common. Were you not aware that many men find breasts incredibly erotic? And feeling them, nuzzling them, and sucking them feels very good? Many women also like that kind of stimulation too.

How does it feel to you?

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, it's VERY normal!! They're pretty and lots of fun to play with and kiss and suck on and he might be trying to help you cum. I know how fantastic it felt when my ex-fiancé used to lick and suck on mine!!

0|1
    0|0
  • That's one of the best parts of Cowgirl position! And many girls love Cowgirl specifically because it allows the guy to suck her tits during sex.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Very normal, lots of men are way into breasts. Just think, why do human females have perpetually swollen mammary glands in the first place? They're that way whether the woman is nursing or not. Look around at nature, birds with extreme tail feathers like the peacock , female baboons with giant read asses. Animals have weird adoptions to attract a mate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is... even though i prefer sex after marriage.
    It's totally fine, your boobs aren't only to feed your babies but also to entertain your man and sometimes he might thirsty 🤣

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not just to feed babies and entertain the man. A lot of women also get pleasure from having their breasts stimulated; some can orgasm from it. So it's for the pleasure of the woman, her husband, AND the sustenance of her baby.

• @mistixs agreed miss mistixs 😊

• I love your question. I really do. But the replies have me worried about the fate of the human race.
    Why does he suck my boobs while having sex?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is normal. We just love to see hard nipples. Whenever a girl rides me (Cowgirl) I love for her to bend down so I can suck her nipples as we fuck.

0|1
    0|1
  • Of course it's normal. It's fun to kiss, suck and lick titties, and just put your face in them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Totally normal. Guys love boobs and lots of girls like when a guy gives their boobs some attention during sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys including myself love playing with boobs while having sex. I think it turns her on A lot more.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's normal. It can also be pretty pleasurable for both.

0|2
    0|0
  • You should be happy he’s sucking your breasts rather than someone else’s. Lol now when are you gonna answer my question that I invited you to answer a while back?

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm sure. Girls will usually request it so he just automatically thought you wanted it
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fun, and some girls like having their boobs played with

0|1
    0|0
  • Boobs are nice to suck, but why were you wearing a bra during sex?

0|2
    0|0
  • Because it feels fantastic? Yeah, that's pretty normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • He can stick his dick in your pussy but you can’t ask him this? Pathetic

0|0
    0|0
  • Because this isn’t high school. Probably should ask him!

0|0
    0|0
  • major fun to do that, perfectly normal. i may bite a touch as well, not only suck

0|1
    0|0
  • Because it's hot? That's something every guy wants...

0|0
    0|0
  • lol of course, many girls love having their boobs kissed and sucked during sex

1|0
    0|0
  • We come into the world toothless and sucking on a boob, why not leave this world the same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • very normal. what planet you from kid?

1|2
    0|0
  • Guys do this a lot its normal

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, it’s normal

0|1
    0|0
  • Because men love love love boobs!!!

0|2
    0|0
  • Coming on now, surely your sex isn't that vanilla?

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes. It is quite normal.

0|2
    0|0
  • He love boobs

1|1
    0|0
  • um... YAH!

0|1
    0|0
  • I strongly wonder whether you are normal or not!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah its normal. Its just for fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they taste good

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like a normal dude to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • he thinks you like it...