Why does he suck my boobs while having sex?

When I was on top riding my boyfriend he started opening my bra and putting my boobs in his mouth. Why did he do that? Is it normal

738

Most Helpful Girl

• Totally normal, and quite common. Were you not aware that many men find breasts incredibly erotic? And feeling them, nuzzling them, and sucking them feels very good? Many women also like that kind of stimulation too.

How does it feel to you?

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, it's VERY normal!! They're pretty and lots of fun to play with and kiss and suck on and he might be trying to help you cum. I know how fantastic it felt when my ex-fiancé used to lick and suck on mine!!

• That's one of the best parts of Cowgirl position! And many girls love Cowgirl specifically because it allows the guy to suck her tits during sex.