Guys, what clothing a girl wears that gets you irritated?

Guys, what clothing a girl wears that gets you irritated?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Slutty clothing. Seriously, your ass is hanging out your tits are hanging out and you have the nerve to bitch that people look at you sexually? Shut up and put some god damn clothes on.

4|3
    0|0
    • And throw the thongs and the like on the fire or in the dustbin, where they belong!

• Nothing they wear in particular... I hate acrylic nails though. I also hate when women wear tight/seductive clothes and then complain when I look at them lol

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• This is a really good question. Seems most of the guys would prefer us to not have clothing at all though. Lmao

2|2
    0|1
    • that is a true statement

• Show All
    • clothes are a societal invention, to keep people "decent", as they'll say

strippers exist, because they like taking them off, and dancing for men

they wouldn't do it, if they didn't like it

i know, i know, it's the money, yeah well, they could have gone in to other things as such, but they chose stripping!

• I'm a Christian so I have a little bit of different thinking. I don't know about the whole stripper thing lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Guys, what clothing a girl wears that gets you irritated?

This, I know the idea behind it is sexy, guys are like"oh mate she prolly not wearin anything under them" but I think it just looks weird in public haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Basketball shots for everyday wear
    I feel like everyone in my highschool wears them I find them very unappealing
    I don’t really like sweatpants that much either but I don’t have an issue with the
    Jeans are my favorite!

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say irritated but the tops that make a girl look pregnant when they really aren't. Just not a fan of those.

I don't know what they are called but the dress or top bulges outward just below the breasts to form what appears to be a pregnant belly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Revealing dresses, she ain't allowed to wear such things... a girl who wants to be my girlfriend or wife will dress decently...

2|0
    2|0
  • When they dress like hookers so man girls at my school wear fishnet leggings where do 15 year old girls even get those

4|0
    0|0
  • Those fluffy brown atrocious looking boots they say they are "soooooo cuuuute". Burn them with fire.

4|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @Thatsamazing I am clearly overstating my dislike a bit. I don't realy care that much. They appear to be going a bit out of fashion now but a few years ago they were worn by maybe 80% of women around here. Since winter here lasts 5 months you tend to notice the things.

• I never understood the point of uggs

• I don't care what she wears but if she wears something that is uncomfortable and then complains that it's uncomfortable, I'll get irritated. I mean why did you wear it in the first place?

1|0
    0|0
  • Clothes with an over exessive amount of flower pattern, just tacky looking clothing, and cloth combinations that are super clashing and/or are a horrible color pairing

1|0
    0|0
  • Women can wear nothing and it won't bother me. On the opposite side of perception there's Nuns, and what Nuns where doesn't bother me either.

1|0
    0|0
  • High-waisted jeans or high-waisted leggings (they try to do the same damn thing as Spanx, honestly) are at the top of the bullshit list.

1|1
    3|0
    • This right here ☝️☝️☝️

• Show All
    • Okay, because it sounded a bit like you were saying my butt is big because I'm fat, which just plain isn't true. I was getting defensive for sure.

• @hhues It may be; it may not be. How could I possibly know one way or the other without knowing you, or seeing your ass?

• Heels. You chose to wear them. I’m not going to feel bad for you when you complain that your feet hurt.

1|1
    0|0
  • Anything hoochie momma-ish, yeah like we all don't get what you're doing.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think there's anything that girls wear that get me irritated, maybe the over abundance of yoga pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • Thongs. They disgust me thoroughly. Nowadays nearly every girl wears them. Self respect, modesty, good taste, class, and dignity seem to have been sacrificed on the altar of fashion.

1|0
    2|1
    • I wear thongs because they’re comfortable and no one is supposed to see them, since I like the look of regular panties better. How does wearing them give me less self respect?

• Mm anything that would make a girl compliant about Guys looking at them

2|1
    1|0
  • The type of dress no straps where girls are constantly pulling it back up over their chest.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like whatever they wear as they won’t have it on for long

1|0
    0|0
  • When they don't fit properly. Usually too small. Or it looks really cheap...

1|0
    0|0
  • Uggs and sandals with material that runs down the top of the foot

1|0
    0|0
  • UGG boots

4|0
    0|0
  • 👀 🧐

2|0
    0|0
  • 👀🍿

3|0
    0|0
  • Hijabs, burkas all that shit.

2|0
    2|0
    • I’m an orthodox Jew and I still think people of other religions should definitely be able to wear them.
      Hijabs and burkas are beautiful and I admire religious people it shows me they are strong in their beliefs and I greatly respect that and their ability to wear them in public wherever they go

• Show All
    • As a Baha’i person who lived with Muslims and even had to wear one, anyone who supports the hijab is sexist.

• Wear a hijab not a muslim*

• Bikini

2|0
    0|0
  • Neck bands or however they're called.

1|0
    0|0
  • Any of them. We just like you buck naked. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants

1|0
    0|0
  • Something that doesn’t suit them in appearance

1|0
    0|0
  • All clothes

1|0
    0|0
  • Gothic wear I don't like It its Rebellion

1|0
    0|0
  • Body shapers

1|0
    0|0
  • None. Actually I prefer them wearing none at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • too baggy clothes

1|0
    0|0
  • the dark colors that are depressing

1|0
    0|0
  • Overly revealing clothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am irritated by the majority of the skanky exposing clothes women wear to desperately try and get cheap sexual attention.

Mainly because they also then shame and attack males for giving them that attention.

1|1
    0|0
  • tank tops

1|0
    0|0
  • Burqa

2|0
    3|0
    • Show All
    • Bro I'm just learning from you.

• Dude did you really not read.
      I clearly said why I hate burqa.