Guys, what clothing a girl wears that gets you irritated?

735

Most Helpful Guys

• Slutty clothing. Seriously, your ass is hanging out your tits are hanging out and you have the nerve to bitch that people look at you sexually? Shut up and put some god damn clothes on.

• And throw the thongs and the like on the fire or in the dustbin, where they belong!

• Nothing they wear in particular... I hate acrylic nails though. I also hate when women wear tight/seductive clothes and then complain when I look at them lol

Most Helpful Girls

• This is a really good question. Seems most of the guys would prefer us to not have clothing at all though. Lmao

• that is a true statement

• clothes are a societal invention, to keep people "decent", as they'll say

strippers exist, because they like taking them off, and dancing for men

they wouldn't do it, if they didn't like it

i know, i know, it's the money, yeah well, they could have gone in to other things as such, but they chose stripping!

• I'm a Christian so I have a little bit of different thinking. I don't know about the whole stripper thing lol