Truly beautiful males don't even realize how rare and special they are, they got granted one of the best, if not THE best, gift that life could give them.
It's so sad to see how little men actually know about women.
Most Helpful Guys
I'm agree with you. From my experience women cares about fashion, has preferences in looks etc. too in addition to have preferences in personalities, the guy's mannerism and so on. Women says they doesn't care as much about looks more often than men because they're taught to say it.
When I discuss celebrities crush with women most of them says they prefer Brad Pitt and Ryan Gosling over Michael Moore for instance. Women can get both physically and sexually attracted to men's look. They do fantasize about it too. But they're taught or adapted to like other traits too than looks. In addition it's an evolutionary advantage for both genders to like both looks and other traits. Looks symbolize good health and genes for a potential offspring, while other traits like intelligence, strength, kindness and so on may be important to make a potential family work.
From both my and many women's experience there's more beautiful women than good looking men in this world, at least from our point of views, therefor it would make sense women sucks it up and choose an average to below looking man with a good personality if they doesn't want to be single. There's enough beautiful women for (almost) everyone; both men and women, but there's not enough handsome men for all straight women. There's even not enough for all of the top most beautiful women explaining why many women who's considered beautiful by the majority ends up with a man seen as unpleasant by most people.
I've noticed how rare handsome men are. They're extremely rare, but not women. In an average nightclub 4 of 10 women are either cute or pretty, while there's less than 1 of 100 men who's between somewhat nice looking to handsome. I knows a very straight girl who struggles finding a handsome man since they're quite rare and she's a very visual person unable to adapt. She thinks there's many pretty ladies out there, so she would be content with it if she doesn't find her dream man.
There's also disagreement on if women or men are the most pickiest one. That means women also are visual, not only men as people have different experiences.
Some men would realize that women are visual, but many won't simply because of:
1. They've never been a woman and therefor can't tell, but just assume based on their experiences and point of views.
2. They wants to comfort themselves because many have realized most men looks bad while many women looks relatively good, so to not feel bad about themselves they claims women doesn't care.
But a QUESTION: Why are there more attractive women than men out there?
- Show AllShow Less
Lol, that is horseshit!
- Guys get boners and are completely seduced just by LOOKING alone, do girls get wet and are seduced just by seeing a guy (not touching him or anything, just seeing him)?
- The overwhelming majority of men prefer to watch porn and can get off on nothing more than a still picture, whereas the overwhelming majority of women prefer to READ words off a screen. And the erotic fiction they read are centered about what the guy is DOING to the girl - not so much what he looks like. Things like raping her, beating her, etc, is the main focus of the descriptive language used compared to the amount dedicated to what the man looks like.
- Lingerie shops exist ONLY for women, indicating that visual presentation is sought after more by men in their partners, not by women in theirs.
- Strip clubs mostly house FEMALE strippers and not male ones.
- Countless women say that they are willing to date a guy who doesn't look that good as long as he exudes a lot of confidence. When have you seen a guy make the same statement?
It's pretty obvious as day that men are primarily the visual focused ones, not women. Saying otherwise is just nonsensical.
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
Women are as visual as men, we just have a little advantage. A bigger peripheral vision.
This allows us to sneak peak without being caught in the act.🤫 Don't tell anyone I shared that...