Will men ever realize that women are as visual as they are?

11 d ago
I think that due female population being larger and, honestly, more attractive, we had to adapt to be attracted to other qualities as well. For the lack of options.
Truly beautiful males don't even realize how rare and special they are, they got granted one of the best, if not THE best, gift that life could give them.
10 d ago
The only difference is that our "vision" is wider then men's. We notice everything: mostly his fully body and the way he carries himself (how he walks, stands, sits, his hand gestures, his body movement, his voice, his face expressions, etc.). Those are all physical traits that women very much notice and that plays a huge role in their arousal.
It's so sad to see how little men actually know about women.

847

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm agree with you. From my experience women cares about fashion, has preferences in looks etc. too in addition to have preferences in personalities, the guy's mannerism and so on. Women says they doesn't care as much about looks more often than men because they're taught to say it.

When I discuss celebrities crush with women most of them says they prefer Brad Pitt and Ryan Gosling over Michael Moore for instance. Women can get both physically and sexually attracted to men's look. They do fantasize about it too. But they're taught or adapted to like other traits too than looks. In addition it's an evolutionary advantage for both genders to like both looks and other traits. Looks symbolize good health and genes for a potential offspring, while other traits like intelligence, strength, kindness and so on may be important to make a potential family work.

From both my and many women's experience there's more beautiful women than good looking men in this world, at least from our point of views, therefor it would make sense women sucks it up and choose an average to below looking man with a good personality if they doesn't want to be single. There's enough beautiful women for (almost) everyone; both men and women, but there's not enough handsome men for all straight women. There's even not enough for all of the top most beautiful women explaining why many women who's considered beautiful by the majority ends up with a man seen as unpleasant by most people.

I've noticed how rare handsome men are. They're extremely rare, but not women. In an average nightclub 4 of 10 women are either cute or pretty, while there's less than 1 of 100 men who's between somewhat nice looking to handsome. I knows a very straight girl who struggles finding a handsome man since they're quite rare and she's a very visual person unable to adapt. She thinks there's many pretty ladies out there, so she would be content with it if she doesn't find her dream man.

There's also disagreement on if women or men are the most pickiest one. That means women also are visual, not only men as people have different experiences.

Some men would realize that women are visual, but many won't simply because of:
    1. They've never been a woman and therefor can't tell, but just assume based on their experiences and point of views.

2. They wants to comfort themselves because many have realized most men looks bad while many women looks relatively good, so to not feel bad about themselves they claims women doesn't care.

But a QUESTION: Why are there more attractive women than men out there?

• 5 d ago

''there's not enough handsome men for all straight women. There's even not enough for all of the top most beautiful ''
      Jeez why are you so shallow about your tastes? there's plenty of decent looking guys around but the question is why are you only attracted to the model type ones?

'' women sucks it up and choose an average to below looking man with a good personality ''
      why are you not attracted to above average guys and only the top ones? men are attracted to all sorts.
      Especially if you are average yourself. why do you all think the only men worth even seeing are the very top ones?
      you forget that you are average yourselves.
      ''there's less than 1 of 100 men who's between somewhat nice looking to handsome.''
      Really? i knew you were shallow but seriously... thats bloody insane! why do you think that noone counts unless they look like a model or something.. guys are happy with average females, yet you think we are all garbage unless at the top. thats crazy and very depressing
      to think that the only thing a partner would value in you is your face you never chose, you just happened to be born with.. and that if you got with someone they were just settling for you because they couldnt get the model guy...
      You really hate all of us.. and the only ones you value its just because of their face.. unable to see the people behind our appearance... This is really suicide fuel here...

''They wants to comfort themselves because many have realized most men looks bad while many women looks relatively good, so to not feel bad about themselves they claims women doesn't care.''

this sh! t is probably some of the most bleak stuff I've read.
      no, most men dont look bad. they just dont have model looks which is what you all seem to only care about.
      and no most females dont look good. its just socially acceptable for them to paint a new face on. You fakeup has made you so narcissistic that you literally for you are on par with all the regular guys and that your ACTUAL looks match

• 4 d ago

men even if they take care of themself and do what they can still won't make them attractive enough for female standards. good skin etc isn't good enough alone. for men you have to have certain features which makeup can't change

• 4 d ago

''beauty is in the eye of the beholder and to me a man has to look like a model or celebrity like to find him handsome.. you contradicted yourself.. obviously it isn't in the eye of the because you just said they have to be the best looking for yu to find them attractive
      '' it's not as difficult to find a cute woman as a handsome man anyway'' of course not because those are the only guys they are interested in!
      If you are average, like literal average not the ones you mentioned who are far above it then you dont have much change..
      you basically implied that the only ones who are good looking enough are the top percentage and think that even a common female can just put on makeup and someone go after only the top.
      Actual normal or average guys are invisible to you

• Lol, that is horseshit!

- Guys get boners and are completely seduced just by LOOKING alone, do girls get wet and are seduced just by seeing a guy (not touching him or anything, just seeing him)?

- The overwhelming majority of men prefer to watch porn and can get off on nothing more than a still picture, whereas the overwhelming majority of women prefer to READ words off a screen. And the erotic fiction they read are centered about what the guy is DOING to the girl - not so much what he looks like. Things like raping her, beating her, etc, is the main focus of the descriptive language used compared to the amount dedicated to what the man looks like.

- Lingerie shops exist ONLY for women, indicating that visual presentation is sought after more by men in their partners, not by women in theirs.

- Strip clubs mostly house FEMALE strippers and not male ones.

- Countless women say that they are willing to date a guy who doesn't look that good as long as he exudes a lot of confidence. When have you seen a guy make the same statement?

It's pretty obvious as day that men are primarily the visual focused ones, not women. Saying otherwise is just nonsensical.

• 9 d ago

I've talked to many women and what you're saying applies to many women, but not all. There's many exceptions.

1. I know a very straight woman getting aroused by LOOKING only without any touch, smell etc. If the man is a 10/10 and celebrity standard, she will get aroused she says. But it's very rarely she sees a handsome man, so it happen rarely. It's probably less than 1 in 300 men she finds that handsome. The times she doesn't get aroused is when the man is average or ugly. Most doesn't look good, ha ha! Many straight women also gets aroused by looking at beautiful women and may even fantasize about them simply because of they're visual and nice looking men are rare in comparison.

2. Women from my experience prefer both. Some women may watch porn; both videos and still pictures. There's a reason lesbian porn is very popular among young women. Look it up.

3. The lingerie shops thing is true.

4. It's because of there's more beautiful women than handsome men out there, so making these ones popular for women would be incredible difficult. It's a reason movie stars attracts women more than clubs. A movie star from a country can be shown in the whole world on the screen, while each local clubs needs a lot of male employees. It's difficult to find someone fitting the standards and wanting the job. It would probably be 1 in 1000 that would fit.

5. Men doesn't need to make a such statement since they rarely face this "dilemma" and there's many cute girls out there. If pretty girls were as rare as handsome men, then you would hear it.

• 9 d ago

Women dress up for men. Because we know that you are visual. Men don't dress up because they don't know that women are visual too, they think we don't care.

• 9 d ago

I knows about a straight girl who wished men dressed better, so good point little bird.

Most Helpful Girl

• Women are as visual as men, we just have a little advantage. A bigger peripheral vision.
    This allows us to sneak peak without being caught in the act.🤫 Don't tell anyone I shared that...